CitrusInvoicer 11.7.0 Ranking & Summary
CitrusInvoicer 11.7.0 description
CitrusInvoicer 11.7.0 is a multi- functional, easy to use software.Creates and Prints Invoices,Partial invoices (add to later), Reprint completed invoices,Invoice, Item Sales & Tax Reports. Create Invoice Templates. Can print with or without a Tearoff Remittance Slip, Print in Color or B/W. Add Logo.
Create Sales items, Services and labor Categories once. Apply 1 or 2 Tax rates, 3 Labor categories, Shipping, handling charge. Add Attn Line to Invoice. Add Memo to Invoice. Add Service detail narrative.Supports Intenational Address formats. Separate Shipto soldto address. Add shipping carrier & Ship date. Add Payment Terms Add Discount
- Invoice line entries come from your Inventoried Items List (whole goods) Custom Items (not Inventoried), and Services List, Labor Rate Calculations, or Manually entered items.
- Invoices can be created from templates. While creating an Invoice, the contents can be saved as a template. A template is a list of Items and/or Services on an Invoice you expect to create often.To reuse a template, just select a customer, select a template and print. When using a template, items can be added to or removed from the invoice.
- Invoices can be printed with or without a tear-off Remittance Slip.
- All Invoices, once printed, are added to an Invoice Register.
- You can Start an Invoice, Save it, reload it later and continue it. (this feature is great for supply houses where customers pickup items frequently, (this is a running invoice/order form)) Print it once at the end of the month. Can be viewed at any time
- You can start an invoice and SAVE it as a Template.
- You can Print a Draft Copy for proof purposes prior to it's completion.
- You can View Incomplete Invoices in Summary and Detail Views
- You can Print an Incomplete Invoice Report
- You can Reprint a Completed Invoice
- You can Print a Completed Invoice Report
- You can Print an Item Sales Report
- You can Print a Tax Collected Report
- You can Add Ship to addresses to the invoice.
- You can Add Shipping Carrier and Ship Date information to the Invoice
- You can create up to 3 Labor Categories and Rates. Simply select the category, enter hours and the charge is calculated. Labor can be taxed or not.
- Multiple Tax Codes - You can automatically calculate two Tax Amounts, you Select the Tax Headings. (State Sales, GST, VAT, Provincial, etc.)(Graduated Tax structure for International users)
- Taxes are applied to Categories (Inventoried Items, Custom Items and Services individually).
- Tax Exempt Customers - as you start an invoice, if the account is Tax Exempt, click one button, taxes will not be calculated.
- Split Taxation - If you have accounts where only one tax applies, you can disable the 2nd tax calculation.
CitrusInvoicer 11.7.0 Screenshot
CitrusInvoicer 11.7.0 Keywords
Bookmark CitrusInvoicer 11.7.0
CitrusInvoicer 11.7.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.