Codabar Bar Codes 3.2
Codabar Bar Codes 3.2 Ranking & Summary
Codabar Bar Codes 3.2 description
Codabar Bar Codes 3.2 is specially a powerful program which is used in libraries, blood banks, and some air parcel services. It is easy to use, does not use a checksum, and lets you code numbers, four letters letters, and some punctuation.
This bar code set includes TrueType and PostScript fonts in both a standard (just bar codes) and a human readable (bar codes with text or numbers below) versions of Codabar. Each of these scalable TrueType bar code fonts comes in six different aspect ratios, so you can vary the height and width of the bars independent of each other. This lets you print bar codes with the same height, but different horizontal print densities.
This software lets you print your own bar codes on your documents and packaging, or you can print sheets of labels with Codabar using the templates. Want to print bar codes in Access, Excel, or Word? They include VBA macro functions that do all the work for you. If you don't understand barcodes, just run the Codabar software program (included in this package) to build bar codes for you. The download version includes a manual in Rich Text format compatible with any Windows word processor. The physical package comes on CD with a printed manual.
- Includes: both standard and human readable versions in six aspect ratios
- Data Type: Numeric plus extras, (0-9, A, B, C, D, and -$:/.+)
- Checksum: None
- Bar Code Length: Variable
- Font Formats: Windows TrueType and PostScript
- Wide/Narrow bar width ratio: 3.0
- Requires: Laser or inkjet printer with at least 300 dpi resolution
- Works with: MS Word, MS Excel, WordPerfect, MS Access, MS FoxPro, PageMaker, Illustrator, Freehand, Quark Express, Corel Draw, and many more.
- Embeddable fonts for Acrobat require a distribution license
Codabar Bar Codes 3.2 Screenshot
Codabar Bar Codes 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark Codabar Bar Codes 3.2
Codabar Bar Codes 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.