CodeTwo Outlook Export 1.2.5
CodeTwo Outlook Export 1.2.5 Ranking & Summary
CodeTwo Outlook Export 1.2.5 description
CodeTwo Outlook Export 1.2.5 offers you a powerful software that can export of data from Microsoft Outlook to CSV text files. The program allows exporting much more data than offered by the built-in export feature in Outlook, allowing the export of non-standard user-defined fields from Outlook and is quicker and easier to use. Data can be exported from folders of all types, such as: Contacts, Calendar, E-mail, Post, Tasks, Journal, Notes. After installing the program, the new icon will appear in the standard Outlook toolbar. Clicking it runs CodeTwo Outlook Export.
- Choose whether to export data from all items in the current folder or to export only the selected items. Then the user defines the path to the CSV file to store the exported data.
- Add fields of data exported to the CSV file to the Exported fields list.
- Display a variety of fields, depending on the folder type, from which the data is currently exported.
- Add exported fields to the Exported fields list and you need to select them in the Field chooser dialog box and click the Insert button. You can select more than one field at a time. The Field chooser initially displays standard Outlook data fields only.
- To display user-defined fields, created in a folder or in the other objects, click the Refresh button. If after selecting the Refresh command, a user-defined data field does not appear in the Available fields list, the name must be entered in the Custom field name field and you need to click Add. The field will then be added to the Available fields list.
New data field "Spouse" for contact items.
- Microsoft Outlook 98 / 2000 / 2002 / 2003 / 2007
- Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista
CodeTwo Outlook Export 1.2.5 Screenshot
CodeTwo Outlook Export 1.2.5 Keywords
Bookmark CodeTwo Outlook Export 1.2.5
CodeTwo Outlook Export 1.2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.