CodeTwo Public Folders
CodeTwo Public Folders Ranking & Summary
CodeTwo Public Folders description
CodeTwo Public Folders makes it easy to turn your Outlook into a real workgroup software. Using it you can easily share contacts, email, calendars, tasks and even Office docs with others. What is more, you get all this without having to buy an expensive and complicated Exchange server.
CodeTwo Public Folders lets you share your personal folders and create public folders in Outlook, where many users can publish and share their data in the network and work on them simultaneously.
CodeTwo Public Folders synchronizes data between multiple Outlook clients in the local network. The synchronization is performed in the background, automatically and in real-time.CodeTwo Public Folders totally integrates itself with Microsoft Outlook; there is no learning curve or time wasted on learning new software. The work involved in sharing data is just the same as in working with ones personal folders in Outlook. This is a great advantage as users do not need to learn a new program and can immediately start using Outlook for group work.
Once CodeTwo Public Folders is installed, a new tree of public folders appears in Outlook. Users can create, edit and delete folders and items of any type (mail, contacts, calendars, tasks and even documents). Changes made by one user are immediately synchronized in real-time and are made visible for the rest of the users on other computers in the network, which allows real group work. Users can also share their personal folders, which makes data sharing even simpler and more convenient.
- Share All Outlook Items
- Calendars, contacts, emails, tasks and even documents can be shared with other users. Use it to organize meetings, share a common address book and more.
- Seamless Outlook Integration
- CodeTwo Public Folders seamlessly integrates itself with Microsoft Outlook; no learning curve or time wasted on learning new software.
- Access Rights Management
- The administrator can easily define detailed access rights for all shared folders.
- Public and Personal Folders Sharing
- You can create both new public folders and share your personal folders.
- Offline and Online Mode
- Work with shared folders in Online and Offline mode. Enhance productivity during times when the computer is not connected to the network.
- Easy Self-Running Installation
- Installation has never been easier. A simple wizard guides you through the deployment.
- Real-Time Collaboration
- The synchronization of data is performed automatically in the background and in real-time.
Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 98/2000/XP/2003/2007
CodeTwo Public Folders Screenshot
CodeTwo Public Folders Keywords
Bookmark CodeTwo Public Folders
CodeTwo Public Folders Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.