Compare 3.4 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 4.1M
Platform: All Windows
Date added: 2008-10-20
Compare 3.4 description
Compare gives you the ability to view/query/edit/update files which are currently in use by other applications, and the flexibility of scheduling when such tasks as data transfers and file updates take place.
- A job scheduler that makes it possible to schedule the date, time, and frequency that tasks will be performed.
- A remote connectivity utility, CompServ, which allows Compare to execute commands/jobs on other machines via a LAN or the Internet.
- Compare allows you to write and execute SQL queries on any local dBASE or Paradox database, and, via an Internet or LAN (TCP/IP) connection, execute SQL commands on remote MS Access, SQL Server, or other SQL databases, to insert, update or retrieve data. You may also retrieve data from remote spreadsheets or text files, and save the data as a table in Compares Access database. Then, from within Compare, you can open, edit, re-save, or delete tables. You can also use the SQL INTO clause to create new tables in Compares database. Save the SQL statements you write, and re-use them at a later time.
- Compare lets you easily manipulate data in local dBASE, or Paradox databases, whether two fields in one database or one field in two databases. Compare gives you the ability to specify various criteria, and processes fields based on those criteria. For example: If data in File A is equal/not equal/greater than/less than/before/after data in File B/entered data, delete data in File B/A; replace data in any field with data from any field (or entered data); or export fields in File A/B to a file you select.
- Imagine having eight thousand rows of data in one file, and three hundred in another, and the task was to get rid of duplicate records! The flexibility of Compare makes it easy for you to do this. Since spreadsheet applications, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Microsoft Excel, make it easy to save a spreadsheet as a .dbf file, Compare can, in effect, work on your spreadsheet data!
Compare 3.4 Screenshot
Compare 3.4 Keywords
Bookmark Compare 3.4
Compare 3.4 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Compare 3.4. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Compare and synchronize SQL DBMS data visually using ODBC drivers Free Download
A bulk loader utility used for moving data from external files into the Oracle database Free Download
xSQL Data Compare can compare and synchronize SQL Server database contents. Free Download
PowerDicom is an "All-in-one"-application for handling DICOM files Free Download
SQL Studio Data Compare is an advanced data comparison utility for Microsoft SQL Server databases that helps to visualize change Free Download
Acrypt writes no check marks to the files and encrypts your data in a crypto-pipelining way with a well-known Free Download
Fix damaged disks and recover files and data in a few easy steps Free Download
For fans of QQPs Solitaires Journey.This program reads SJs data files and graphicallydisplays game statistics: Totals, lists, and historys. Free Download