ConceptDraw Project 4.1
ConceptDraw Project 4.1 Ranking & Summary
ConceptDraw Project 4.1 description
ConceptDraw Project 4.1 offers an effective tool which helps you to plan and track a number of projects simultaneously and to accurately allocate and manage any identified resource used in any of the projects being managed. Project 4 represents project data in a clear visual manner, displaying a color-coded representation of resource usage; as well as highlighting any possible areas of resource misalignment for easy identification. Convenient tabular project interface provides quick navigation between projects and different status views, making it easier to supervise each individual project as well as all the projects in the manager’s portfolio. ConceptDraw Project 4 is an effective tool for both beginner and experienced users.
ConceptDraw PROJECT provides the ability to plan project schedules, calculate expenses, track tasks execution, manage resource allocation and set communication processes between team members through To-Do lists and regular reports. ConceptDraw PROJECT also keeps the important information to present project results, which is used in ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw PRO.
- Plan and track project tasks, resources and costs
- Multi Project Workspace
- Multi Project Workspace is extremely helpful to project managers when managing several projects to join several projects into one master project making all projects easier to manage because of the one vantage point. The Multi Project Workspace allows you to embed one project into another project with the entire task dependencies preserved along with the synchronization of any changes made in any associated document. In addition it is easy to quickly establish task dependances between tasks located in different projects.
- Project View
- Project view is an extremely helpful and powerful mode for multi-project planning. Project view allows you to control the list of projects, and assists the project manager by giving them flexibility when they are required to add, delete or edit projects.
- Gantt Chart View
- Gantt Chart view is a graphical representation of a project that allows one to allocate tasks, assign resources and overview the project timeline in a simple bar chart format that can be easily understood by anyone.
- Resource Sheet View
- Resource Sheet view contains the complete set of information for all resources (names, types, costs, etc.), and allows you to manage these resources over one or many projects.
- Resource Usage View
- Resource Usage view displays resource information regarding tasks assigned to each resource in all of the defined projects. The Resource Usage view allows you to plan and manage the contracting of human resources, which are assigned to the different defined tasks in each project. This is a powerful view that gives you better control of your resources.
- Network Diagram View
- Network Diagram analysis or PERT view is used to analyze the inter-relationships between tasks and to define the dependencies of each task. While laying out a Network Diagram you can analyze the logic behind the task allocation and identify down time.
- Critical Path Management (CPM)
- Critical Path analysis is used in conjunction with network analysis to identify the tasks that are critical in determining the overall duration of a project. You can use Critical Path management to supervise the progress of a project's goals by setting task priorities and effectively allocating available resources.
- Powerful Reporting System
- The Report Wizard will help you generate comprehensive reports on project activities, cash flow and assignments. You can easily save your reports in any format that meets your purposes: HTML reports 'to share information with stakeholders via Internet; Excel format - to use project data for accounting systems; RTF reports 'to use in required documents and reports.
- Customize and adjust workspace for smart work
- Smart Multi-Selection
- Smart multi-selection permits users to manipulate several tasks at once, this dynamically speeds up the project planning process. Select multiple tasks, resources or projects and manipulate them using Drag and Drop, floating dialog or Copy and Paste.
- Information Sorting
- Task, project and resource sorting is essential for quick navigation in a project. Task sorting is the fastest way to find a desired resource or to group tasks based on their cost, date or state of completion.
- Filters Toolset
- A powerful filter wizard allows you to create simple or complex filters based on a set of user-defined conditions. You can apply filters to tasks, resources and even projects to hide all unnecessary information and focus on desired results and tasks.
- Timescale Control
- The keyboard and mouse buttons combination 'Ctrl-Wheel-Scroll'- allows you to do a 'time-zoom' It permits you to change the timescale in any manner that your project requires.
- Columns Customization
- A wide set of features provides user flexibility in designing the workspace, you can easy modify columns with Column Customization Dialogue capability, and hide unused columns.
- Organize effective environment of project communications
- Capture Slides
- Create MS PowerPoint presentations for project review sessions and team meetings. Choose representative data manually, creating and organizing slides directly in ConceptDraw PROJECT and then save the result as MS PowerPoint file.
- Microsoft Project compatibility
- ConceptDraw PROJECT is compatible with Microsoft Project gives you the ability to exchange files with users of Microsoft Project and other project management applications, which support the Microsoft Project XML file format.
- Export to PDF
- Use PDF export to create compact platform-independent documents that contain project schedule or resource allocations and can be freely viewed on any computer.
- Cross-Platform Capability
- ConceptDraw PROJECT supports both Macintosh and Windows, all documents generated by ConceptDraw PROJECT can be freely exchanged between the platforms.
- ConceptDraw Office featured tools
- Email Reports in Mind Map Format
- It is easy to deliver information to project participants. Just one mouse click is needed to create clear reports in a format of mind map, attached and previewed with email message.
- Email Tasks in Mind Map Format
- A mind map with a personalized task list and associated preview image can be created and sent automatically to any participant of the project specified in Resource Sheet.
- Open in Mind Map
- Create a mind map for an entire project from any ConceptDraw PROJECT document view using "Open in Mind Map" command. Mind map will contain project information: project structure, task structure, task information, resources. The multi-project document becomes a multi-page mind map.
- Create Mind Map
- Create a mind map for selected tasks using the new "Create Mind Map" command. Mind map will preserve all related project information.
- Paste Topics from Mind Map to Project
- You can insert copied topics from mind map to project as Project list, Task list or Resource list.
- Visual Reports
- Create reports that visually monitor project performance and represent current project data: resources, budget, tasks. Reports will be opened in ConceptDraw PRO.
- Ability to prepare customized presentation, capturing the essential project information. An easy to use export tool makes it a snap for Project Managers to identify visual data to export into MS PowerPoint.
- PDF export .
- Possibility to send messages to project team from ConceptDraw Project’s menu
- OS: Mac OS X 10.4.10 or later
- CPU: G4 or higher
- RAM: 1024 Mb
- HDD: 650 Mb
- DVD-ROM (when installing the program from a DVD)
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP /VISTA
- CPU: Intel Pentium® 4, 1,8 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1024 Mb
- HDD: 540 Mb disk space (1,5 GB during the installation)
- DVD-ROM (when installing the program from a DVD)
ConceptDraw Project 4.1 Screenshot
ConceptDraw Project 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark ConceptDraw Project 4.1
ConceptDraw Project 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.