ConceptDraw Project 5.1
ConceptDraw Project 5.1 Ranking & Summary
ConceptDraw Project 5.1 description
ConceptDraw Project 5.1 supplies you with a unique program which is created to support successfully plan and keep track of any number of projects simultaneously.
Working in business means there's often a need to work on several projects, each with a different focus and limited resources. With the help of ConceptDraw Project it's easy to manage the resources being shared by different projects, as well as create linkages between them. Various projects are managed from a single workspace, giving the freedom to plan effectively, no matter how complex or large scale a project needs are.
Project reporting system generates comprehensive reports about project activities, cash flow, and assignments. Compatibility with Microsoft Project allows to exchange project data with Microsoft Project users.
- Plan and track project tasks, resources and costs
- Multi Project Workspace
- Multi Project Workspace is extremely helpful to project managers when managing several projects to join several projects into one master project making all projects easier to manage because of the one vantage point.
- Project View
- Project view allows you to control the list of projects, and assists the project manager by giving them flexibility when they are required to add, delete or edit projects.
- Gantt Chart View
- a graphical representation of a project that allows one to allocate tasks, assign resources and overview the project timeline in a simple bar chart format that can be easily understood by anyone.
- Resource Sheet View
- Resource Sheet view contains the complete set of information for all resources (names, types, costs, etc.), and allows you to manage these resources over one or many projects.
- Resource Usage View
- displays resource information regarding tasks assigned to each resource in all of the defined projects.
- Network Diagram View
- Network Diagram analysis or PERT view is used to analyze the inter-relationships between tasks and to define the dependencies of each task.
- Critical Path Management (CPM)
- Is used in conjunction with network analysis to identify the tasks that are critical in determining the overall duration of a project.
- Powerful Reporting System
- Generate comprehensive reports on project activities, cash flow and assignments.
- Customize and adjust workspace for smart work
- Smart Multi-Selection
- Smart multi-selection permits users to manipulate several tasks at once, this dynamically speeds up the project planning process.
- Information Sorting
- Task, project and resource sorting is essential for quick navigation in a project.
- Filters Toolset
- A powerful filter wizard allows you to create simple or complex filters based on a set of user-defined conditions.
- Timescale Control
- The keyboard and mouse buttons combination 'Ctrl-Wheel-Scroll'- allows you to do a 'time-zoom' It permits you to change the timescale in any manner that your project requires.
- Columns Customization
- A wide set of features provides user flexibility in designing the workspace, you can easy modify columns with Column Customization Dialogue capability, and hide unused columns.
- Organize effective environment of project communications
- Capture Slides
- Create MS PowerPoint presentations for project review sessions and team meetings.
- Microsoft Project compatibility
- ConceptDraw PROJECT is compatible with Microsoft Project gives you the ability to exchange files with users of Microsoft Project and other project management applications, which support the Microsoft Project XML file format.
- Export to PDF
- Use PDF export to create compact platform-independent documents that contain project schedule or resource allocations and can be freely viewed on any computer.
- Cross-Platform Capability
- ConceptDraw PROJECT supports both Macintosh and Windows, all documents generated by ConceptDraw PROJECT can be freely exchanged between the platforms.
- ConceptDraw Office featured tools
- Email Reports in Mind Map Format
- It is easy to deliver information to project participants. Just one mouse click is needed to create clear reports in a format of mind map, attached and previewed with email message.
- Email Tasks in Mind Map Format
- A mind map with a personalized task list and associated preview image can be created and sent automatically to any participant of the project specified in Resource Sheet.
- Open in Mind Map
- Create a mind map for an entire project from any ConceptDraw PROJECT document view using "Open in Mind Map" command.
- Create Mind Map
- Create a mind map for selected tasks using the new "Create Mind Map" command. Mind map will preserve all related project information.
- Paste Topics from Mind Map to Project
- You can insert copied topics from mind map to project as Project list, Task list or Resource list.
- Visual Reports
- Create reports that visually monitor project performance and represent current project data: resources, budget, tasks. Reports will be opened in ConceptDraw PRO.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP /VISTA
- CPU: Intel Pentium® 4, 1,8 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1024 Mb
- HDD: 540 Mb disk space (1,5 GB during the installation)
- DVD-ROM (DVD install).
ConceptDraw Project 5.1 Screenshot
ConceptDraw Project 5.1 Keywords
Bookmark ConceptDraw Project 5.1
ConceptDraw Project 5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.