ConnectCode Barcode Font Pack 5.0
ConnectCode Barcode Font Pack 5.0 Ranking & Summary
ConnectCode Barcode Font Pack 5.0 description
ConnectCode Barcode Font Pack 5.0 is a professional True Type (TTF) Barcode Font that is designed for use in modern operating systems. It allows you to create different types of barcodes by selecting a font in your favourite text editor.
ConnectCode barcode fonts enable barcodes in office applications and softwares that support text display.
A barcode font is a specially designed font that allows you to specify and generate barcodes on normal text characters. Using it is as simple as installing the font, loading up a text editor like Wordpad or Word and entering the text for the barcodes. The ConnectCode barcode font has been created and tested vigourously by a team with many years of experience in the Auto-ID and IT industry.
ConnectCode ships with an Encoder that can create images out of the barcode fonts and prepare raw data into a form suitable for barcode encodation. Additionally, a variety of tools, applications and source codes are provided to ease integration with third party products. This includes a Microsoft Office Macros, Crystal Reports Formulas, Excel Add-In and Windows Presentation Foundation samples.
The fonts support symbologies such as Code39, Code 39 Extended, Code93, Code 128 Auto, Code128A, Code128B, Code128C, I2of5 (Interleaved 2 of 5), ITF14, EAN 13 (European Article Numbering), EAN 8, UPCA (Universal Product Code), UPCE, UCCEAN, ISBN, ISSN, MSI, Codabar,GS1 Databar 14, GS1 Databar Truncated, GS1 Databar Limited, GS1 Databar Expanded, UPC/EAN Extension 2 and Extension 5 barcodes.
Apart from TrueType and PostScript fonts, the font pack also includes OpenType fonts that can be used in Mac OS. Additionally human readable fonts are also available for Code 39, Code 128B and I2of5 barcodes.
A barcode is a series of parallel alternating black and white patterns that represents a sequence of numbers or characters. You will be able to use specialized software applications or barcode fonts to generate these patterns.
A barcode font is a specially designed font that allows you to specify and generate barcodes on normal text characters. It is extremely easy to use. You can just install the font, load up your text editor like Wordpad or Word to create the barcodes. Most computer applications today that support text allow you to choose from among many fonts.
The versatility of a barcode font makes it a popular solution for integrating with existing enterprise projects as it does not depend heavily on the programming environment and does not require intensive graphics operations. Instead, a slight manipulation of existing text is usually sufficent to produce robust and scannable barcodes.
The ConnectCode package includes TrueType, OpenType and PostScript. Human readable fonts for Code 39, Code 128B and I2of5 are now available.
The latest version (v5.0) of ConnectCode includes an Add-in for Excel that mass converts a column of data into multiple barcodes.
Using ConnectCode Barcode Fonts:
- With ConnectCode Encoder to generate barcodes
- With MS Excel (Formulas)
- With MS Excel (Add-In)
- With MS Word
- With MS Access
- With Crystal Reports
- Type 1 Postscript Fonts (Both Binary and ASCII)
- To integrate with applications written in C#; Visual Basic; C# (Windows Presentation Foundation); Visual Basic (Windows Presentation Foundation); Visual C++
- Codabar Barcode
- Code39 Barcode
- Code39 Ascii Barcode
- Code93 Barcode
- Code128 (Auto/A/B/C) Barcode
- UCCEAN Barcode
- I2of5 Barcode (Interleaved 2 of 5)
- Industrial 2of5 Barcode
- ITF14 Barcode
- Modified Plessy Barcode
- POSTNET Barcode
- EAN 13 Barcode (European Article Numbering)
- EAN 8 Barcode
- UPCA Barcode (Universal Product Code)
- UPCE Barcode
- ISBN/ISSN/EXT2/EXT5 Barcode
- GS1 Databar 14/Truncated/Limited/Expanded Barcode
1. Industry Specifications Adherence. One of the most important factor for choosing a barcode font is that it adheres to industry specifications. For example, the following properties will need to be considered carefully.
- Thick bar width
- Thin bar width
- Barcode ratio
- Barcode density
This is to ensure that the barcode created is highly scannable. Ever wondered why the scanning of barcode in some supermarkets looks so difficult and takes so long? The main reason is the barcode has not been created properly and cause the barcode scanners to take a longer time to process.
ConnectCode Barcode Font has been created and tested vigourously by a team with many years of experience in the Auto-ID and IT industry. It takes into consideration all the above mentioned properties and is definitely one of the best barcode font around.
2. Simplicity. Ease of use has always been an important consideration in ConnetCode. Similar products in the industry requires a complicated encoder application that generates mystic numbers and alphabets for the specification of the barcode.
ConnectCode does make use of an encoder as well. However, the fonts have been designed in such a way that a user can even specify a barcode by keying in the characters directly as much as possible.
3. Multiple Barcode Sizes. Each barcode font in ConnectCode comes with a minimum of 7 sizes. On top of that, some barcodes like UPC and EAN come with human readable text support.
4. Integration. ConnectCode comes with a vast variety of tools, applications for ease of integration with Third Party products.
- Encoder Application
- Microsoft Office Macros - For ease of use in Microsoft Word, Access, Publisher and Excel etc..
- Crystal Reports Formulas
- WPF Applications Integration
- .NET 2 Projects Integration
- MFC Projects Integration
5. Windows Presentation Foundation Integration. Bar codes can be easily added into Windows Presentation Foundation applications (.NET 3) with ConnectCode's dynamic link library. The download package includes two WPF samples with source code that details the exact steps necessary to do so.
6. Produce Images. A special feature of the Encoder creates high resolution images out of the barcode fonts. This combination of fonts and images offered by ConnectCode makes it one of the most versatile products in enabling barcodes for enterprises and personal use.
Enhancements: Includes Add-In for Excel that creates multiple barcodes from a list.
64 MB Ram,
10 MB Diskspace,
ConnectCode Barcode Font Pack 5.0 Screenshot
ConnectCode Barcode Font Pack 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark ConnectCode Barcode Font Pack 5.0
ConnectCode Barcode Font Pack 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.