CONSIDEO MODELER 6.0.3
CONSIDEO MODELER 6.0.3 Ranking & Summary
CONSIDEO MODELER 6.0.3 description
CONSIDEO MODELER 6.0.3 is launched to be an effective and handy tool which can be used to both visualize and to analyze the connections that exist for factors that are involved in daily challenges. They help to gain insights, so that can e.g. come up with successful ideas, improve communication, manage complex plan projects, identify risks, foresee developments as well as identify and develop successful measures that should take.
The MODELER can be used by everyone. It follows the natural way that think and talk. Factors are simply linked using arrows and a plus sign (for an increasing effect) or a minus sign (for a decreasing effect) to form arguments or to describe projects, processes and developments.
The MODELER has three extensions:
- The CONSIDEO PROCESS MODELER allows to model complex project scenarios and processes. Without the need for sophisticated formulas, can connect processes, resources and milestones, and then run simulations to identify e.g. constraints (Theory of Constraints (ToC), E.M. Goldratt), or to understand the influence that a given event¯that may otherwise have underestimated-will have.
- The CONSIDEO BI MODELER allows to connect to data warehouses, such as Palo or SAP BW in order to run scenarios that explain business developments.
- The DRBFM MODELER, which have developed together with the Plato AG, has been designed to help engineers communicate changes in complex products, e.g. in the automotive, pharmaceutical or environmental technology industries.
- Several major bug fixes
- Spanish Version
- Histograms have improved tooltip and a flexible number of bars
- Zoom of diagrams will now be saved
- Interpolators within diagrams can be set individually
- Frozen diagrams are now indicated by a grey background
CONSIDEO MODELER 6.0.3 Screenshot
CONSIDEO MODELER 6.0.3 Keywords
Bookmark CONSIDEO MODELER 6.0.3
CONSIDEO MODELER 6.0.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.