Contact Organizer Pro 2.1
Contact Organizer Pro 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Contact Organizer Pro 2.1 description
Contact Organizer Pro 2.1 offers an effective tool which helps you to gather and organize information about all your business contacts: main contact information, business/account information, related contacts information, history of all activities, contact notes, and more. Intuitive interface and ready-to-use contact database solutions make it easy to set up and use.
PrimaSoft's Contact Software includes four databases:
- Company database: manage and catalog all information about companies
- Contact database: manage contacts, multiple contacts per company, view contact history
- Log Database: manage all activites
- Members: manage information about users of the software
The package has a separate module called Designer. With Designer you can modify Contact solution or you can build your own.
- Contact Manager, Software Tour
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly manage your contacts, activities, and more..
- Quickly access your contacts data: You can access and view your contacts data in virtually any way. contacts Table Viewer allows you to view data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify contacts data, or quickly generate data specific commands.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, contacts reports, summaries, labels with color and graphics.
- Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your database needs. You can create your own contact manager solution or you can try ready-to-use solutions: Solution Center for Business and Home.
- Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
- Ready to use contacts management solutions:contact manager comes with database templates that are ready to use right away. Databases: Companies, Contacts, Log (track all activities), Members (software users). contact database templates.
- Customize or create contacts database easily: You can start using Contact Organizer Pro with the database templates included in the software package. If the template already created is not exactly what you are looking for you can easily create a new one with Database Designer.
- Search, replace: The database Search function helps you to locate contact records that contain the piece of data you are looking for. With this software, you are able to locate a piece of text in any field with the capability of moving to the next contacts record filling your search criteria. Bar code search is supported (search starts automatically after a bar code is scanned or entered manually).
- Print labels: Print Label Wizard lets you print selected contact fields on any label. There are already templates for all American and European Avery label formats. Print Label Wizard supports the most popular bar code types.
- Print reports: Report wizard lets you create quality, professionally looking documents, contact reports, contact summaries, phone and email lists, and more. You can save settings to a template for future reuse.
- Enter, modify data: Standard record view pages allow you to easily enter, modify records and generate data specific commands.
- Browser viewer: View your contacts information in virtually any way using browser viewer and html templates.
- Table viewer: View and process your contacts data in rows and columns using table viewer.
- Filter contact records: You can limit the number of records displayed in the software. You can specify a criterion for one or more fields. The more criteria for the filter you specify, the better chance of obtaining the range of records that interest you. filter database
- Sort contact records: The program organizes and displays the contacts data efficiently, so that the information is readily accessible in a variety of ways. Sort your contact database on any field, e.g. on contact name, company, category, type...
- Summary, graph, statistics: A summary of records in the database can give you some insight into distribution of your contacts data. Displaying a Graph can make it easier to grasp the overall picture and uncover trends in your contacts data. database summary
- Backup databases: There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your contact databases.
- Personalize, customize: Extensive options allow you to set your personal preferences. All settings are easily accessible from one page.
- HTML wizard: The Organizer's HTML wizard lets you create a set of linked web pages containing anything from simple contact reports to professionally designed web catalogs.
- Network (multi-user environment): Contact Organizers Pro can be used on a network in a multi-user environment. Borland Database Engine (BDE) or, more specifically its DBase component, is used for database access.
- Library Solutions have new feature: categorized due date period.
- Library Solutions have new feature: email overdue notices.
- Library Solutions have new feature: print overdue notices.
- Library Solutions have new feature: Simple Checking Mode (Self-Checking Mode).
- New Task List option.
- Improved Print Labels functionality: space breaks to new line (useful when printing spine labels).
- Improved table field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- Improved html field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- New Quick Load feature: speeds up the database selection/loading procedure. On the File menu, click Quick Load.
- Computer / Processor: Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later, 64MB RAM, 10 MB of free hard disk space available.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows NT 4.0
- Display: VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
- Peripherals: Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
- Network (Optional): Microsoft TCP/IP
- Web Publishing Requirements (Optional): A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
Contact Organizer Pro 2.1 Screenshot
Contact Organizer Pro 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Contact Organizer Pro 2.1
Contact Organizer Pro 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.