ContactGenie Exporter Adv Ed 1.3.27
ContactGenie Exporter Adv Ed 1.3.27 Ranking & Summary
ContactGenie Exporter Adv Ed 1.3.27 description
ContactGenie Exporter Adv Ed 1.3.27 provides powerful "contact based" exporting capabilities available in 3 editions.
It is an advanced contact exporter for Microsoft Outlook/Exchange 2000-2007 including Global Address List (GAL) and Global Distribution Groups (GDG). It support for most major file types. Output text format control for date, number, and currency fields. Strip alpha fax prefixes on export without affecting Outlook data. Supports custom fields, multi-folders, multi-lingual field names, standardized CompanyName, FileAs, EmailDisplayAs output values.
It can create re-usable export templates allowing scheduled unattended command-line operation; export "duplicates only", "first in set", or "unique only" contact records.
It is able to create custom output field names output sequence on export (new file creation only); and append to or create update MS Excel worksheets.
- Export Contact folders (Outlook/Exchange), Personal Distributions Lists (PDLs) - name/email only, MS Exchange Global Address List (GAL), MS Exchange Global Distribution Groups (GDG's).
- Can run as a standalone or Outlook Addin (addin functionality not available for Outlook '2000)
- Full support for custom forms (custom fields)
- Export contacts for specific message class (custom form) or (with no custom fields) in folders containing multiple message classes
- Multi-lingual support for Outlook field names (both for Display and Output) - map using either Outlook Display Names (as shown in Field Chooser) or Outlook internal names
- Full support over export formats for dates, numbers, and currency fields based on preset user-selectable regional setting or user-defined formats (export format independent of user's own regional settings)
- Export fields > 255 characters
- Export actual, SMTP, or both email addresses (for Exchange based contacts)
- Export all Street Address lines (Business, Home, Other, Mailing) as single fields or as individual fields (max 4 lines)
- Ability to strip FAX prefixes used to hide numbers from Outlook Address Book (does not change actual numbers within Outlook)
- Export Standardized CompanyNames for all contacts with company names starting or ending with the words (The, Le, La, El). Word list expandable in Advanced/Premium editions
- Export standardized values for , and fields regardless of how data is stored within Outlook
- Dual export engine (MAPI - (hi-speed) & Outlook (low-speed). If any fields are selected which cannot be exported via MAPI due to errors, CGX will automatically use the Outlook engine (OOM - Outlook Object Model) to ensure all data is exported (see product help file for more details)
- Ability to optionally include and unique, user-assigned, contact folder
- Ability to create re-usable export templates
- Command line support enabling unattended operation on a scheduled basis
- Multiple contact folder selection for export in a single operation (all must use the identical custom form for custom field export - otherwise only standard fields will be map-able) - Exchange folders included only in Premium Edition
- Export using any number and combination of user-defined fields to identify duplicates (particularly useful when unique Customer ID's etc have been assigned)
- Select option to , , and (assign a different to each folder selected to identify contact owner/origin
- Assign custom field names to export fields (new table/file export only)
- User-definable output field sequence (new table/file export only)
- Ability to "Append to" MS Access & MS Excel files
- Ability to "Update to" MS Excel files
- Requires MS Outlook '2000-'2007
- Windows '2000/XP/Vista
- Requires a valid Outlook profile
ContactGenie Exporter Adv Ed 1.3.27 Screenshot
ContactGenie Exporter Adv Ed 1.3.27 Keywords
Bookmark ContactGenie Exporter Adv Ed 1.3.27
ContactGenie Exporter Adv Ed 1.3.27 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.