Contacts Plus 1.2.4
Contacts Plus 1.2.4 Ranking & Summary
Contacts Plus 1.2.4 description
Contacts Plus 1.2.4 works directly with Microsoft Outlook to display information from your Contacts folder in an easy to read and navigate format. Contacts Plus doesn`t need Outlook to be open in order to display your contacts information - just open Contacts Plus and all of your contact information is right there!
You can edit existing contact information, create new contacts, print contact information and more! If you want to store information for your contacts, family, and friends in Microsoft Outlook but don`t want to open Microsoft Outlook each time you need that information, then Contacts Plus is for you!
- Two-pane window allows for easy navigation and display of contact information.
- Tabbed display allows contact information to be neatly organized into Home and Business.
- Easily open the default Microsoft Outlook Contacts view on a contact, or open the full Microsoft Outlook application, from within Contacts Plus.
- Click on the Contacts folder or a sub-folder to display a list of all contacts in that folder. The columns in this list can easily be customized to display the fields that you use most often. Click on a column to sort the contacts list by any field!
- Print address labels for your contacts.
Enhancements: Bug fixes
- Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, or XP
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 - 2003
- At least 2 MB free disk space
- Screen resolution: 800 X 600 or greater.
- Contacts Plus does not work with Microsoft's Outlook Express.
Contacts Plus 1.2.4 Screenshot
Contacts Plus 1.2.4 Keywords
Bookmark Contacts Plus 1.2.4
Contacts Plus 1.2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.