CONVERT 3.12 Ranking & Summary
CONVERT 3.12 description
CONVERT 3.12 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use tool which lets you convert databases and files between the file formats dBase, CSV and SDF and the character sets ANSI, ASCII, UTF8 and Unicode. It allows in the same time to sort the data and to do selections.
- Convertions between this data formats are possible:
- CSV (Comma Separated Value)
- SDF (Simple Document Format)
- dBase (Borlands data base format)
- Convertions between this character sets are possible:
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute) [single byte WINDOWS standard]
- ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) [single byte character set]
- UTF8 (Unicode Transformation Format) [multi byte character set]
- Unicode (Universal Character Set) [double byte character set]
- Record selecting and data sorting possible.
- Programm can be started by click on associated files.
- Processing of files larger than 4.6 GigaByte.
- Program control from the command line and from the user interface.
- File formats TEXT, CSV, SDF and dBase.
- Character sets ANSI, ASCII, UTF8 and Unicode.
- Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows XP
CONVERT 3.12 Screenshot
CONVERT 3.12 Keywords
Bookmark CONVERT 3.12
CONVERT 3.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.