Convert Image to PDF 2.28
Convert Image to PDF 2.28 Ranking & Summary
Convert Image to PDF 2.28 description
The application can be especially useful if you require complicated conversion jobs done on a regular basis. By saving and recalling a conversion job file, Convert Image to PDF quickly remembers all the conversion tasks and their details. Also, Convert Image to PDF may be run from the command line allowing for use in batch files or can be launched from within other programs.
In addition to doing file conversion, Convert Image to PDF also has features to further enhance its usefulness. For example, whole folders and sub-folders of files may be specified for conversion. Also, you can choose to place the converted files within the original folder or another folder of your choice.
- Supports BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF and many more. Convert JPG to PDF
- Command line (Invisible at runtime) and GUI execution. Complete flexibility, complete power
- Easy to use. Windows Explorer Enabled.
- Save and restore complex conversion configurations
- Supports over 20 image file types. Convert TIFF to PDF, Convert JPEG to PDF, Convert BMP to PDF, etc.
- Supports recursive subfolders
- All parameters, including source and target files, conversion options etc. are persistent across runs of the program
- Batch can be stopped midway and resumed at a later time
- Can be adapted for all languages
- Command line and COM Interface
Convert Image to PDF 2.28 Screenshot
Convert Image to PDF 2.28 Keywords
Bookmark Convert Image to PDF 2.28
Convert Image to PDF 2.28 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.