Credit Card Manager 3.03.83
Credit Card Manager 3.03.83 Ranking & Summary
Credit Card Manager 3.03.83 description
Credit Card Manager 3.03.83 is a useful program for managing your finances by tracking your credit card purchases and payments. This software will inform you if any unauthorized charges have been made to your account, and how close you are to your credit limit.
When your credit card statement arrives each month, Credit Card Manager will compare your entries with the statement to help you find the discrepancy, if any. In addition to many other features, Credit Card Manager stores your credit card account info so you will have it readily available in case your credit cards are lost or stolen. Checkbook also has the option of password protection.
Instructions to start the game:
- When you load Credit Card Manager, you will be given the option to "Create New Account”, "Open Existing Account, or "Open Most Recently Used Account". You may want to first select "Open Existing Account" and view the sample account that is included with Credit Card Manager. This will familiarize you with the format used to record transactions (charges or credits). When you are ready to set up your own credit card account, select "File" from the top menu and then "Create New Account." Pull out the last credit card statement that you used to balance this credit card account. You will need this to enter information required for setting up a new account. If you have just obtained this credit card account and have not yet received a statement, the instructions below will tell you what information to record.
- The first information you will need to enter is a name for this credit card account. Enter a name that will help you identify the name of this account easily. You may want to use your own name or the bank's name.
- Next, enter the new balance that is shown on the credit card statement. If this is a new account and you have no statement, enter the amount of $0.00.
- The next information you will need to record is the date from the credit card statement. If this is a new account and you have no statement, enter the date you opened the account. You will need to use the format MM/DD/YY to record your dates. If you have changed the default date format (which is located under Options from the menu), you will need to use the format you selected. MM is the month, DD the day, and YY the last two digits of the year. You are not required to type leading zeros. For example, you can enter the date as 01/01/08 or 1/1/8. The zeros will be inserted automatically (after you record the date) so the dates will be aligned making them easier to read.
- Your opening balance will be recorded but will not show since your account is in "CURRENT" view. Change views if you want to see this transaction. See "Program Options" for information about different views.
- The final information you will enter is your credit limit. This is the maximum amount you are allowed to charge on this account. If you need to change the credit limit later, you can do so by selecting Edit, then Credit Limit.
- Now enter any transactions (charges or credits) you have made after the transactions shown on this credit card statement. This includes all transactions that you have made since you received this statement as well as any transactions that had not cleared when you previously balanced this account using this statement. If this is a new account and you have no statement, enter all transactions you have made.
- Transactions are when money is credited to your account or when charges are made to your account. Credits are transactions such payments to your account or refunds from companies where you previously made purchases. Charges are transactions such as purchases or cash advances. They also include any money that is charged to your account by the bank such as finance charges or annual fees.
- When entering transactions in Credit Card Manager, first enter the date on which you made the transaction. Then press .
- Your cursor will now be in the description field. Type in a description for this transaction. This can be simply the name of the place where you made the purchase or the word "payment" if you made a payment to your account.
- Press one time if this is a charge (purchase) or press two times if it is a credit (payment). This will place your cursor in the appropriate field for recording the amount of your charge or credit. If it is a credit (payment), you do not have to type a minus sign (-). Amounts in the credit column will be subtracted from your account. Amounts in the charge column will be added to your account.
- The column where you enter payments is titled "Credit." The reason for this is because "Credit" is usually what is printed on credit card statements. In Credit Card Manager, enter any payments or refunds in the "Credit" column.
- Each transaction is automatically saved when you leave a field as long as you have a valid date entered for that transaction. The saved file is located in your Documents folder. You will want to periodically backup your Credit Card Manager data files as you would any important computer files.
- Trial Version: Fully functional - One account limit; limited features.
- Complete Version: Fully functional - Additional features include 100 accounts, printing, account renaming, exporting account data, password protection, option to save account info (in case your credit cards are lost or stolen).
Credit Card Manager 3.03.83 Screenshot
Credit Card Manager 3.03.83 Keywords
Bookmark Credit Card Manager 3.03.83
Credit Card Manager 3.03.83 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Credit Card Manager 3.04.08
- Credit Card Manager 3.04.04
- Credit Card Manager 3.04.00
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.98
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.89
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.86
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.79
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.76
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.74
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.71
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.65
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.64
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.61
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.57
- Credit Card Manager 3.03.55