Crystal Clear Reports for ACT! 1
Crystal Clear Reports for ACT! 1 Ranking & Summary
Crystal Clear Reports for ACT! 1 description
Crystal Clear Reports for ACT! 1 is an advanced and high-speed tool which provides you additional information on your ACT!® database to the information that is available when running the standard ACT!® reports.
Crystal Clear Reports installs on any pc that has ACT! 5.0.3 or higher. Users do not need to install Crystal Reports to run Crystal Clear Reports. After installation, open ACT! and you will see Crystal Clear Reports at the bottom of the Reports menu. There is no need to first "lookup" the records you want to see on the reports, the reports have built-in record selection as well as optional parameters which further narrow the report results. It really doesn't get any easier than this.
Crystal Clear Reports provides the ease of running reports in ACT! along with the formatting, record selection, and formulas available in Crystal Reports. In addition, the reports that are created can be exported to several different formats including Excel, Word, PDF and XML.
- Clearly Contacts
- Home Address Book: Perfect for a personal print out of contacts with Home Addresses. This report is a two column list of Contact, Spouse, Home Address, and Home Phone, sorted by Contact Last Name. The report excludes records with no Home Address and can also be narrowed by ID/Status and Record Manager if desired.
- Main Address Book: Great for an office directory or a printed list to carry with you on the road. This report is a two column list of Contact, Company, Main Address, Main Phone, Main Fax, and Email, sorted by Contact Last Name. The report excludes records with no Main Address and can also be narrowed by ID/Status and Record Manager if desired.
- Contact Directory: Another report ideal for a printed directory with four contacts per page, with primary contact information (phones, address, etc.), sorted by Company and then Contact Last Name. This report can be narrowed by ID/Status and Record Manager if desired.
- Contact Group Membership: Which contacts are in which groups? This is the first of two reports that will help you get a handle on group membership. This report lists each contact and the groups to which they belong. The report can be narrowed by Company if desired.
- Contact Report: Similar to the ACT! Contact report, with a bit nicer formatting. New page for each contact, all contact fields plus note/history entries within date range selected. This report can be narrowed by Company if desired.
- Contact Status: Ideal for summarizing "where a contact is", this report shows Last Results, Last Meeting, Last Reach and activities (open and closed) for the date range selected for each contact. This report can be narrowed by Company if desired.
- Phone List: A simple list of Company, Contact, Phone, Mobile Phone, and Alt. Phone. A great list to carry with you on the road. The report can be narrowed by ID/Status and Record Manager if desired.
- What is Missing: This report prints Company and Contact Name for any contact that is missing Phone, Fax or Address information. Print the report, hand it off to a temp to call on people and get the correct information into the database.
- Referral Source Summary: How do you get your contacts? Which referral source is most effective? This crosstab report counts the number of contacts cross-referencing ID/Status and Referred By, with a create date in the range selected.
- Contacts Deleted by RM: This report shows who deleted contacts broken down by Record Manager.
- Clearly Note/History
- HSC by Company/Contact: Everyone loves the ACT! History Summary Classic report. This report is similar, except that you can easily pick which history items you want to include each time you run the report. The report may also be narrowed for a particular Record Manager if desired.
- HSC by RM w/Detail: The biggest report request is for the History Summary Classic report, but sorted by Record Manager. Well here it is! Each Record Manager has a crosstab with the history items selected and the contact/company names.
- HSC by RM: This report suppresses the company/contact names, but still gives a count of history items selected, summarized for each Record Manager. All HSC reports have a date range selection parameter.
- Note/History: Basic contact information, along with Note/History entries within the date range selected. Contacts do not print if there is no note/history entry in the date range. This report can also be narrowed by Record Manager, Note/History Type and a particular Company.
- Clearly Sales
- Sales by ...: The first 9 sales reports are very similar. The only major difference is how the sales are grouped or sorted. The options are Close Date (month), Competitor, Probability, Product, Reason, Record Manager, Referral Source, Sales Stage, and Product Type. All of these reports show both Actual and Forecasted dollar amounts with summary totals and bar graphs. All reports may be narrowed by Record Manager and selected date range on Close Date.
- Sales Comparisons: Compare Last Year to This Year or Last Year's Month to This Month by Product with Dollar Amount totals.
- Sales List: Need a general list of all sales? Export this report to Excel and manipulate the results as needed.
- Sales with Activities: Run this report on sales that are closing soon to see the activities (open and closed) that go with the associated contact. A great way to review upcoming activities and see how they will effect your pipeline.
- Sales with Note/History: Run this report on sales that have recently closed to see the note/history entries that go with the associated contact. A great way to review what you did to close a sale...or what happened when you lost it!
- Clearly Activities: Task List: Another top requested report...a task list that is broken down by DATE, rather than contact. You can run this report on any selected date range and print out upcoming activities. The report can be narrowed by Record Manager.
- Clearly Custom
This menu category is reserved for custom reports. Contact your ACT! Certified Consultant if you would like custom reports developed just for your company! If you aren't currently working with an ACT!
Crystal Clear Reports for ACT! 1 Screenshot
Crystal Clear Reports for ACT! 1 Keywords
Bookmark Crystal Clear Reports for ACT! 1
Crystal Clear Reports for ACT! 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.