CSVFileView 1.35 Ranking & Summary
CSVFileView 1.35 description
CSVFileView 1.35 is popular among many users as an impressive and simple CSV file viewer/converter utility that allows you to easily view the content of CSV or tab-delimited file created by NirSoft utilities or by any other software, in a simple table viewer. You can sort the lines according to one of the fields, remove unwanted fields and change their order, and then save the result back into CSV file, tab-delimited file, XML file, or HTML report.
- Sort the lines by one of the fields, simply by clicking the right column header. If the column values are numeric, CSVFileView automatically makes a numeric sorting instead of string sorting.
- Remove one or more columns or change their position by using the 'Choose Columns' window (F7). You can also change the position of the columns by dragging the column headers into another position.
- Select one or more lines, or select all lines (Ctrl+A), and then saving them into csv, comma-delimited, XML, or HTML file, by using the 'Save Selected Items' option (Ctrl+S). You can also press Ctrl+C to copy the selected lines into the clipboard, and then paste them into Excel.
- Unicode/Ascii Save Mode: By default, CSVFileView saves all files in Unicode, except of csv file, which is saved as Ascii. The reason for saving csv files as Ascii is... Microsoft Excel. That's because Microsoft Excel doesn't open properly csv files that are saved as Unicode.
- You can change the default behavior, by going to Options -> Unicode/Ascii Save Mode, and then choosing the desired save mode - Ascii or Unicode.
- Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File: When this option is turned on, and you export the selected lines into csv/tab-delimited file, the first added line contains the column/field names.
- First Line Contains Column Names: When this option is turned on, CSVFileView uses the first line of the opened csv/tab-delimited file as the column names list.
- Automatic Numeric Sorting: When this option is turned on, CSVFileView automatically uses numeric sorting when numeric values are detected.
- Added 'Advanced Open' option, which allows you to specify the delimiter and quotes characters of the file you want to load. This option is useful for files that their delimiter character is not detected correctly by CSVFileView.
- Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
CSVFileView 1.35 Screenshot
CSVFileView 1.35 Keywords
Bookmark CSVFileView 1.35
CSVFileView 1.35 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.