CTI Data Connector 2.4
CTI Data Connector 2.4 Ranking & Summary
CTI Data Connector 2.4 description
CTI Data Connector 2.4 is designed as a professional program that offers Computer Telephony integration (via TAPI interface) in any enterprise database (SQL database, MS-Access), programming interface (XML, DLL) for applications and support of Microsoft Outlook.
- Multiple Call Handling
Multiple incoming calls are handled automatically in background mode. CTI Data Connector makes the caller identification for multiple calls and signals the calls via the Fade In Window .
- Support of Multiple Databases
CTI Data Connector Enterprise Edition supports multiple databases for incoming and outgoing calls and Microsoft Outlook / Exchange. This offers additional value when address information is stored in different databases.
- No limitations with phone systems
CTI Data Connector is not limited to specific phone systems or CTI servers
- Always ready for phone calls
CTI Data Connector is an application running in the system tray and permanently monitoring the phone lines. Even if the user is not logged to the main application, CTI Data Connector responds to the call.
CTI Data Connector comes with an inbuilt Simulator. This allows testing without having the need to upgrade the phone system before buying.
- Configuration Wizard
The configuration Wizard allows to handle different functionalities of TAPI drivers (e.g. cut a prefix, dial a prefix) and allows every user to configure their own preferences (eg. display internal calls, show Fade In window)
- Network Installation
CTI Data Connector can be installed on a local PC (single user installation) and on a network server (multi user installation). If installed on a network server, all files are centralised and an update needs only be installed on the server. The Client PC recognises the update automatically.
- Dial within an application with a Hotkey
- Dial from an application with DLL function or start of a EXE file with parameter
- Dial within the Browser
- Dial with a file
- Online caller identification from SQL Databases / Outlook contacts
- Caller identification from Outlook contacts
- List of incoming calls
- List of outgoing calls
- Phone book for any SQL Databases and MS-Outlook contacts (Search with contact or company name)
- Middleware application with XML / Active-X interface to communicate with applications - requires Software Development Kit
- Cisco Call Manager and Avaya PBX with TAPI driver are supported.
- Terminal Server Support,
- ActiveX API,
- Video Tutorial
- Windows NT to Windows Vista 32bit and 64 bit is supported.
- Every Windows System (especially NT) needs the latest service pack.
- CTI Data Connector can be installed on a server but this is not mandatory.
- Either a CTI server (Third Party* Solution) or connecting the phone set to the PC (First Party* Solution) is supported.
- TAPI driver 2.x (or higher).
CTI Data Connector 2.4 Screenshot
CTI Data Connector 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark CTI Data Connector 2.4
CTI Data Connector 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.