CyberMatrix Timesheets Standard 4.10
CyberMatrix Timesheets Standard 4.10 Ranking & Summary
CyberMatrix Timesheets Standard 4.10 description
CyberMatrix Timesheets Standard 4.10 is a multi-user timesheet application well suitable for engineering companies, consulting agencies and other project driven businesses, which can let employees quickly insert their time spent on various projects or tasks, and share employee timesheet data over a network.
CyberMatrix Timesheets was designed to provide an effortless transition for those accustomed to the traditional paper-based timesheet entry. The timesheet entry screen looks like a standard timesheet entry form. Unlike traditional timesheets though, managers can validate and edit their employees time immediately from their own computers without having to pore over scores of timesheet reports.
- Save time over old-fashioned paper-based employee timesheet entry.
- Maintain a record of employee time spent on different projects.
- Bill time to clients with the simple invoicing features.
- Keep track of project costs and schedules with the project management and expense management features.
- Use for all your employees sharing timesheet data over the network.
- Remotely share your timesheet data using the Internet (C/S, Web, Enterprise versions).
- Advanced security features prevent employees from seeing others time data, managers from seeing employee data of other manager's and divisional administrators from seeing data from other divisions.
- Use with your choice of back-end database server (Enterprise edition).
- Save time by exporting your project data to Microsoft Project without re-keying.
- Save time by exporting your time data to QuickBooks without re-keying.
- Assign rates by employee, client or project for time billing purposes.
- Exchange timesheet data with other programs using the CSV import/export features.
- Access data from other database applications with the ODBC driver.
- Create you own timesheet reports with the custom reporting feature.
- Added Data Manager to Client/Server edition.
- Added hint to show full date for non-monthly timesheet header columns.
- Fixed problem where phase and action timesheet entries were not saved.
- Fixed problem where ID fields in pull-down lists could be truncated.
- Fixed problem where report filters did not work for Equipment Time reports.
- Fixed bug where Comments column could be hidden even is the Hide Comments Column option was unset.
- Fixed Windows Mobile synchronization errors.
- Fixed problem where most pull-down lists did not auto-complete properly.
- Fixed EmployeeID error seen on start.
- Added feature to also enter timesheets for equipment.
- CyberMatrix Timesheets runs on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003 server and Vista. System requirements: 64 MB RAM 20 MB HD.
- For Timesheets Client/Server we recommend a dedicated NT4, W2K, XP or 2003 server with 500 MB RAM and power backup to host the Timesheets server application.
- Timesheets Enterprise requires a database server such as Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- For Timesheets Web we reccomend a dedicated Windows NT, 2000, XP or 2003 server. The clients require only a web browser.
CyberMatrix Timesheets Standard 4.10 Screenshot
CyberMatrix Timesheets Standard 4.10 Keywords
Bookmark CyberMatrix Timesheets Standard 4.10
CyberMatrix Timesheets Standard 4.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.