Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 3.0
Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 3.0 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 55.4KB
Platform: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 9
Date added: 2008-12-23
Publisher: Sam Raheb
Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 3.0 description
Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 3.0 represents a tool which helps you to maintain and organize your data in Microsoft Excel. The program supports multiple sheets and up to 32 Database Fields.
- The Form button launches a dialog box user interface for managing the data within the database.
- All new data entries using the Form are added to the bottom of the database.
- If some of the cells within a database row contain formulas, then using the Form for entering new database entries will automatically copy the formulas from the last row in the database to the new database row items.
- Cells that contain formulas will be displayed as non-editable data entry edit boxes within the Form. Instead, he calculated values of the cells will be displayed in the form.
- Manual Data Entry - If you decide “not” to use the Form for entering a new database item (an entire row of data), then enter the new data starting immediately after the last data row in the database. When finished, use the “Data Check” function to incorporate the new data row into the database.
- Auto-Fit Columns with Data Form check box
- Checking this check box will automatically set the width of all data entry edit boxes within the Form to the width of the column that has the largest width in the database. If left unchecked and the column widths are set to fixed width, then the size of all data entry edit boxes within the Form will have the same fixed width as the cells.
- Data Check
- This function selects and redefines all the contiguous data within the selection as part of database.
- If you decide to “manually” add data to the database as in adding a new row of data to the bottom the database table, then use this function to incorporate the new data as part of the database.
- If you use the Form feature to manage the data within the database, it is not necessary to run the Data Check function.
- Note: Do leave an entire blank row in the database. The database must be contiguous. In other words, the database must have at least one entry in each row. If you do not need a specific database item, then delete the entire row by hand or use the Form function to delete it.
- Use this function to sort the database using up to three criteria fields.
- The Filter function is a toggle switch for adding and removing filters.
- Filters are little gray down arrows attached to each database field name. When filters are applied and used, the filter arrows change color. Use the filters to display only relevant data when needed.
- Fixed Width Columns / Auto-Fit Columns
- The Fixed Width Columns / Auto-Fit Columns function is a toggle switch for setting the column widths to either a fixed width or to automatically resize to the width of the data within the cells.
- Hide Rows & Columns / Display Rows & Columns
- The Hide Rows & Columns / Display Rows & Columns function is a toggle switch for hiding or displaying the row numbers and column letters across the left side and top of the sheet. Hiding the Rows & Columns will give you a little more viewable area on the spreadsheet.
- Display All Fields / Hide Unused Fields
- The Display All Fields / Hide Unused Fields function is a toggle switch for displaying all the columns within the database. An Excel database can contain up to a maximum of 32 columns. If for instance you only need to utilize the first 10 columns in the database, then you can hide the remaining 22 unused columns. If you need to add an extra columns of data to the database, first display all the fields and then add the field names to the database header row.
- The Help function displays the integrated help and allows you to print it out.
- Purchase / Register
- Use the Purchase / Register function to purchase / register the program. Once registered, this button will be removed.
- Supports multiple sheets.
Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 3.0 Screenshot
Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 3.0 Keywords
Data Sheet Program Data Sheet Program Microsoft Excel Microsoft Excel Data Sheet Program Microsoft Excel 3.0 Fit Columns
Bookmark Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 3.0
Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 3.0 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Data Sheet Program for Microsoft Excel 3.0. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
An add-in that extends Microsoft Excel 97 usage to applications dealing with uncertain data and involving problem solving under user-given constraints. Interval Solver allows the user to exploit uncer Free Download
Remove duplicates from a list, compare two lists for duplicates or uniques. Free Download
analyze data and generate database reports in Microsoft Excel Free Download
With this wonderful add-in for Microsoft Excel you can create and apply new color palettes in Excel worksheets quickly and easily. Hundreds of new colors for Excel, all kinds of gradient colors are available for you now. Once a new palette is applied to the current Excel workbook, it replaces the standard Excel palette in Fill Color and Font Color as well as in Patterns, and you color cells with a click in the usual manner. Free Download
A handy Excel add-in that enables you to view relationships between cells. Free Download
GUI tool that helps you transfer structure and data from one database to another Free Download
DB Data Generator is a simple, powerful data generator that allows developers to easily populate databases with thousands of rows of meaningful and syntactically correct test data for database Free Download
Repair My Excel will fixed damaged or corrupt Microsoft Excel files. Free Download