DataRoamer 2 Ranking & Summary
DataRoamer 2 description
DataRoamer 2 offers an effective tool which helps you to explore the structure and data in a relational database. DataRoamers GUI interface provides point and click schema navigation and queries.
- Fast point and click database access. No commands to learn, no queries to type.
- Makes table relationships easy to understand and explore.
- Shows related rows automatically when multiple tables are viewed.
- Simple extraction of data.
- Layouts can be used to remember views and to create views for use by others.
- Responsive user interface. Database operations run in the background - you're always in control.
- Tool tips and right-click menus eliminate the need to remember commands.
- Open multiple windows on one or more databases at the same time.
- Table relationships are presented in a tree-like structure for easy navigation.
- Multi-column sorting.
- "Query-less" data selection using a point and click interface.
- Copy data (table, cells, rows, columns) to the clipboard or a file in a variety of formats (XML, RTF, CSV, TSV.)
- Multiple table views are automatically linked ("joined") to show related data.
- Screen layouts can be saved for reuse.
- Can be run from a flash drive on any compatible computer.
- Adjustable display scale for easier viewing. (50% to 200%)
- Autocomplete lists for text entry, created from the database.
- Drag and drop to rearrange columns and tables.
- Mouse-over popups display large values.
- Images in the database are automatically detected and displayed.
- Optimized data access. DataRoamer is fast!
- Data is cached to further improve performance.
- Memory usage is monitored and controlled. Very large tables can be accessed without causing Windows thrashing.
- Databases supported:
- Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g.
- MySQL 5.0.6 and later.
- PostgreSQL 8.0 and later.
- Microsoft Access 2000 to 2007.
- Other databases via ODBC or OLE DB. If the database does not have good SQL-92 and standard interface support, DataRoamer may not provide full functionality for these connections.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008.
- For system administrators:
- Licenses issued for 10 or more users can be installed using an msiexec administrative install.
- New features in DataRoamer 2:
- Saved Layouts - save and reuse an arrangement of tables and columns.
- Portable Mode - DataRoamer can be copied to and run from a flash drive.
- Support for Database Views.
- New filter operations "like" and "not like".
- Option to copy data in RTF format.
Requirements: Windows 2000 or later with the Microsoft .NET2 framework. (Most current Windows systems have the .NET2 framework. The DataRoamer installer will inform you if it is not present.)
DataRoamer 2 Screenshot
DataRoamer 2 Keywords
Bookmark DataRoamer 2
DataRoamer 2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.