Dataware Envelope Printer 1.12.00
Dataware Envelope Printer 1.12.00 Ranking & Summary
Dataware Envelope Printer 1.12.00 description
Envelope Printer 1.12.00 is a software offering users a fast and easy way to print addresses on envelopes, which also enables you to save addresses for easy loading for future use. Envelope Printer also comes with a variety of art to decorate your return address or you can add your own 100 x 100 pixel custom image.
This program works with four standard envelope sizes: #10 business envelopes (4-1/8" x 9-1/2"), #6-3/4 personal envelopes (3-5/8" x 6-1/2"), European size DL (110 mm x 220 mm), and European size C5 (162 mm x 229 mm). These are the four most standard size envelopes.
- Place an envelope in your printer facing the direction that is indicated on the printer's tray. Type the return address and the address in the appropriate spaces in Envelope Printer. Select the print button and the envelope will print.
- New envelope. Select this option to delete all information in the address section of the envelope. The return address will remain the same.
- Load envelope. Select this option to load a previously saved envelope.
- Save/ Save as. Select these options to save an envelope for future use.
- Print envelope. Select this option when you are ready to print your envelope. It works with four standard envelope sizes: #10 business envelopes (4-1/8" x 9-1/2"), #6-3/4 personal envelopes (3-5/8" x 6-1/2"), European size DL (110 mm x 220 mm), and European size C5 (162 mm x 229 mm).
- Cut/ Copy/ Paste. Use these options to cut, copy, and paste text in and out of Envelope Printer.
- Text size. Select either big or small text for the address. The return address will always be small.
- Font. Select either Arial or Times New Roman font for the text of the address and return address.
- Art. Choose from a variety of art to go beside the return address. You can also select none if you do not want to use art on your envelope. If you want to add your own custom image, select Custom and then load any 100 x 100 pixel bitmap image. To create you own custom image, use a paint program or image editing software to create a 100 x 100 pixel image, then save the image as a bmp file
Dataware Envelope Printer 1.12.00 Screenshot
Dataware Envelope Printer 1.12.00 Keywords
Bookmark Dataware Envelope Printer 1.12.00
Dataware Envelope Printer 1.12.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.