DBConvert for Access & MSSQL 2.0.0
DBConvert for Access & MSSQL 2.0.0 Ranking & Summary
DBConvert for Access & MSSQL 2.0.0 description
DBConvert for Access & MSSQL 2.0.0 is just designed for users who want to synchronize and convert databases from MS Visual FoxPro to MS SQL or from MS SQL to MS Visual FoxPro rapidly and reliably! Operate with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed! Reach the desired result by simple configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode!
DBSync for FoxPro & MS SQL is also applicable for MS SQL database synchronization and migration to another MS SQL database or to another MS SQL Server. Moreover, DBSync for FoxPro & MS SQL is quite well for copying and synchronizing MS FoxPro database (.dbc) and MS FoxPro free tables (.dbf) with another database formats.
- Workaround problems with firewalls and access rights. Use our workarounds as MS SQL Dumps if you don’t have a direct access to MS SQL Server! Dump file can be used if you have no direct access to server, but can execute SQL-scripts, for example through Query Analyzer or other tools.
- Pre-verification of possible conversion errors.. Verify possible conversion errors before the conversion process gets started! To prevent is better than to correct! Our tool displays errors and potential problems with your table objects beforehand. Some errors that could bring to the conflict on a destination database are easy to eliminate by a small reconfiguration of the conversion process issues in one touch.
- Optimal data mapping. Simple data types assignment for a destination database in one touch. Just choose data types you need for the target fields or the most appropriate data types for the source type and our program will automatically transform types from one specific format to another.
- Safe binary data conversion and database integrity. Don`t care about safety of your binary data. Our converter will do it for you! DBConvert tools support all binary data types (including `BLOBs`, `OLE Object` packages, BYTEA and etc). Primary keys, indexes and foreign keys (relations in MS Access) are supported in the best way.
- Customize your data conversion process and database copying totally. Copy your database as is or with modified structure! All customizations are organized on the WYSIWYG principal. All objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) can be tuned up, i.e. renamed or excluded.
- Conditional data migration. Manage your database conversion with the help of integrated data filters. Define filtering conditions and retrieve only the specific data that you need for conversion. Due to our data filters you get more control on data migration process.
- Full UNICODE architecture support. DBConvert for Access & MS SQL is based on full Unicode architecture with multibyte character sets support. It is compatible with a lot of character sets (including Unicode utf-8) and associated standards.
- Savable sessions. Save your sessions and use them again if you do not want to loose time for configuring source, destination database and other customizations for conversion process.
- Command line mode. Run DBConvert for Access & MS SQL as a part of your automate solution to activate it from a command line with saved session name as a parameter.
- Flexible Scheduling. Raise the productivity of your work up. Conversion and synchronization task managing is performed in all DBConvert tools with built-in Scheduling stage. Using sessions and batch files as parameters the scheduled tasks will automatically work as services in background mode giving you an opportunity to keep them unattended.
- Microsoft SQL Server Express and Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 support
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- MS Visual FoxPro version 9.0 and early support;
- Foreign key (raletions) support
- Unicode (utf-8/ utf-16) for MS SQL Server support, all possible encoding support;
- Insert-synchronization, Update-synchronization and Drop-synchronization available;
- Automation of the conversion process with task scheduler;
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols;
- Unicode support/Supported charsets for FoxPro: U.S. MS-DOS, Mazovia MS-DOS, Greek MS-DOS, International MS-DOS, European MS-DOS, Turkish MS-DOS, Icelandic MS-DOS, Nordic MS-DOS, Russian MS-DOS, Thai Windows, Kamenicky MS-DOS, Japanese Windows, Chinese Simplified Windows, Korean Windows, Traditional Chinese Windows, European Windows, Russian Windows, Windows ANSI, Greek Windows, Turkish Windows, Hebrew Windows, Arabic Windows, Standard Macintosh, Greek Macintosh, Russian Macintosh, Macintosh EE
- Primary keys and Indexes support;
- MS SQL schemes support;
- Advanced customization options: partial selection for database objects to be converted, database objects (tables, fields, indexes) renaming before conversion., detection of possible conversion errors at customization stage.
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored then.
- MS Visual FoxPro free tables support;
- Skins support;
- Multilingual support.
- Advanced command line processing added.
- Data filters support added.
- Fresh design.
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server.
DBConvert for Access & MSSQL 2.0.0 Screenshot
DBConvert for Access & MSSQL 2.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark DBConvert for Access & MSSQL 2.0.0
DBConvert for Access & MSSQL 2.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Convert MS SQL Database to MS Access Database Program 5.0.1
- EMS SQL Manager 2008 Lite for SQL Server 220.127.116.11
- MS SQL Server Automatic Backup & Restore Software 7.0
- SysTools SQL Recovery 2.0
- BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.0
- MS SQL Server Change Case to Proper, Upper & Lower Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Compare Two Tables Software 7.0
- Convert MS SQL Database to MySQL 18.104.22.168
- EMS MS SQL Manager (Single License) 22.214.171.124
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for SQL Server 2.7
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MS Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Co 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Soft 7.0
- MySQL MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MySQL MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Softw 7.0
- MS SQL Maestro 9.4
- MS SQL Field Box 1.7
- MS SQL Server Backup to Another MSSQL 7.0
- MS SQL Server Move to Another MSSQL 7.0
- MS SQL Server Backup to Another MSSQL Database Sof 7.0
- MS SQL Server Backup to Another MSSQL Database Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Editor Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Compare Two Tables 7.0