DBSync for MS FoxPro & MySQL 2.1.0
DBSync for MS FoxPro & MySQL 2.1.0 Ranking & Summary
DBSync for MS FoxPro & MySQL 2.1.0 description
DBSync for MS FoxPro & MySQL 2.1.0 gives you all the tools you'll need to synchronize and convert databases from MS Visual FoxPro to MS SQL or from MS SQL to MS Visual FoxPro rapidly and reliably! Operate with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed! Reach the desired result by simple configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode!
DBSync for FoxPro & MS SQL is also applicable for MS SQL database synchronization and migration to another MS SQL database or to another MS SQL Server. Moreover, DBSync for FoxPro & MS SQL is quite well for copying and synchronizing MS FoxPro database (.dbc) and MS FoxPro free tables (.dbf) with another database formats.
- High data synchronization speed and performance. Try it now and make sure that it`s true! DBSync for FoxPro & MS SQL establishes a direct connection to source and destination databases. Thanks to improved quality of synchronization, data are transferred much faster and more accurate in comparison with lots of universal synchronizers which use ODBC or ADO. It is developed exactly for solving your problem with minimum efforts and time!
- Preverification of possible conversion errors. Verify possible conversion errors before the conversion process gets started! To prevent is better than to correct! Our tool displays errors and potential problems with your table objects beforehand. Some errors that could bring to the conflict on a destination database are easy to eliminate by a small reconfiguration of the conversion process issues in one touch.
- Lossless data synchronization and database integrity. Don`t care about safety of your data. Our converter will do it for you! DBSync for FoxPro & MS SQL supports all MS SQL Server and MS Visual FoxPro data types (except `OLE Object` packages). Primary keys, indexes and foreign keys (relations in MS Visual FoxPro) are supported in the best way.
- Conditional data migration. Manage your database conversion with the help of integrated data filters. Define filtering conditions and retrieve only the specific data that you need for conversion. Due to our data filters you get more control on data migration process.
- Update, Insert and Drop synchronization. Keep all your databases up-to-date. Insert synchronization is meant for new records adding from a source to a destination database. Update synchronization is meant for replacing of the altered records in destination database. Drop-synchronization allows users to delete records from destination database if these records were removed in source. Together they allow keeping distributed databases in agreement.
- Database objects (tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys) remapping for synchronization
- Synchronize databases with different structures easily! All database objects (fields, indexes and foreign keys) can be remapped on the customization stage.
- Full UNICODE architecture support. DBSync for FoxPro & MS SQL is based on full Unicode architecture with multibyte character sets support. It is compatible with Unicode utf-8/16
- Customize your data synchronization process and database copying totally. Synchronize databases with identical or even with different structures! All customizations are organized on the WYSIWYG principal. All objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) can be tuned up, i.e. renamed or excluded.
- Savable sessions. Save your sessions and use them again if you do not want to loose time for configuring source, destination database and other customizations for synchronization process.
- Command line mode. Run DBSync for FoxPro & MS SQL as a part of your automate solution to activate it from a command line with saved session name as a parameter.
- Flexible Scheduling. Raise the productivity of your work up. Conversion and synchronization task managing is performed in all DBConvert tools with built-in Scheduling stage. Using sessions and batch files as parameters the scheduled tasks will automatically work as services in background mode giving you an opportunity to keep them unattended.
- Microsoft SQL Server Express and Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 support
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- MS Visual FoxPro version 9.0 and early support;
- Foreign key (raletions) support
- Unicode (utf-8/ utf-16) for MS SQL Server support, all possible encoding support;
- Insert-synchronization, Update-synchronization and Drop-synchronization available;
- Automation of the conversion process with task scheduler;
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols;
- Unicode support/Supported charsets for FoxPro: U.S. MS-DOS, Mazovia MS-DOS, Greek MS-DOS, International MS-DOS, European MS-DOS, Turkish MS-DOS, Icelandic MS-DOS, Nordic MS-DOS, Russian MS-DOS, Thai Windows, Kamenicky MS-DOS, Japanese Windows, Chinese Simplified Windows, Korean Windows, Traditional Chinese Windows, European Windows, Russian Windows, Windows ANSI, Greek Windows, Turkish Windows, Hebrew Windows, Arabic Windows, Standard Macintosh, Greek Macintosh, Russian Macintosh, Macintosh EE
- Primary keys and Indexes support;
- MS SQL schemes support;
- Advanced customization options: partial selection for database objects to be converted, database objects (tables, fields, indexes) renaming before conversion., detection of possible conversion errors at customization stage.
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored then.
- MS Visual FoxPro free tables support;
- Skins support;
- Multilingual support.
- Advanced command line processing added.
- Data filters support added.
- Drop synchronization added.
- Multilingual GUI.
- SSH support implemented.
- Fresh design.
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server.
DBSync for MS FoxPro & MySQL 2.1.0 Screenshot
DBSync for MS FoxPro & MySQL 2.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark DBSync for MS FoxPro & MySQL 2.1.0
DBSync for MS FoxPro & MySQL 2.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.