DetachPipe.com for Outlook 5.7.8
DetachPipe.com for Outlook 5.7.8 Ranking & Summary
DetachPipe.com for Outlook 5.7.8 description
DetachPipe.com for Outlook 5.7.8 offers you a great tool which can help you to send very large private files like medical images, X-Rays, white papers, proposals and resumes.
Privacy is guaranteed. Unlike other systems, DetachPipe.com tracks exactly who is allowed to see which attachments and bars all others. Just like email, recipients can forward attachments, unless you specify Your Eyes Only, which prevents forwarding, and notifies the sender of any attempt. This is ideal for sensitive business documents, and even for developers to send private software builds to customers.
With DetachPipe.com you can track how many times they were read, if ever, and even see if they were deleted before being read.
No more technical hassles. Send large attachments from within Outlook, the DetachPipe Add On handles them transparently in the background. No need to use a web browser to upload files.
No more email size limits. Email large files without worrying about the recipients account quota and emails bouncing back.
DetachPipe.com provides a unique security element where all corporate attachments can be stored in one system. If an employee leaves, their access can be disabled instantly.
Attachments can also be uploaded and managed through an online attachment account, just like a web mail account.
- A clickable hyperlink to the attachment is left in each email
- Detach to the local machine or to UNC/Network paths (Pro only)
- Duplicate attachments are detected and only a single copy saved
- Large attachments can be uploaded to www.DetachPipe.com (optional account required)
- Process email bodies with TextPipe Pro to modify text, extract content or make arbitrary changes
- Attachment numbering is handled automatically (e.g. multiple attachments called resume.doc will be renamed to resume.doc, resume1.doc, resume2.doc etc)
- Attachments can be removed via the Recycle Bin for extra safety
- Process emails in any .PST file or in Public Folders
- Access blocked attachments - work around Outlook's incredibly annoying 'this attachment may be unsafe and has been blocked' message, because DetachPipe can still access the attachment regardless of Outlook's settings
- Your Virus scanning continues to take place on all opened emails - so your corporate infrastructure remains secure
- Improve server speed
- Customize where DetachPipe saves each attachment using a filename mask that can include the date, subject, sender etc, or manually specify your own filename
- Maintain original email folder structure when attachments are saved
- No limit on the number of emails processed or the number of attachments
- Backup attachments through the file system, not through Outlook.
- Supports large-scale deployment and administration
Enhancements: Fixed field alignment problems with main settings window
Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002/XP or 2000
DetachPipe.com for Outlook 5.7.8 Screenshot
DetachPipe.com for Outlook 5.7.8 Keywords
Bookmark DetachPipe.com for Outlook 5.7.8
DetachPipe.com for Outlook 5.7.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Outlook Email Address Extractor 1.7.9
- Outlook Express Email Password Retrieval Utility 5.0.1
- Convert My Email: Outlook to Entourage 126.96.36.199
- Convert My Email: Outlook to Mac Mail 188.8.131.52
- Outlook Restore 2.40
- Outlook Conversion 3.0
- OutlookFIX Outlook PST Repair 2.39
- DriveHQ Email Manager - Outlook Backup 2.0.60
- Remove Duplicate Email for Outlook 3.20.8
- LBE Email Deduplicator or MS Outlook 3.0.1
- Outlook Express Attachment Extractor 1.50
- Microsoft Junk Email Filter for Outlook 2003 v1 (April 2007)
- Outlook Connector for MDaemon 2.2.2
- PoliteMail Email Marketing for Outlook 2.0
- OfficeCalendar for Microsoft Outlook 184.108.40.206
- Free Outlook Express Extractor 1.05