DigiSigner 2.4 Ranking & Summary
DigiSigner 2.4 description
DigiSigner 2.4 delivers a fully functional and flexible PDF viewer tool to digitally sign your PDF documents and verify signatures. Create digital signatures using standard X.509 certificates. Signing your PDFs with DigiSigner cryptographically protects your documents and not just embeds pictures in your files.
You simply have to open the PDF document you want to edit and DigiSigner wil easily apply a visible or invisible signature on it. You also have the possibility to create your own customized certificate which you can use to apply your own signature on the PDF documents.
- Signatures using certificates
- Create digital signatures using standard X.509 certificates. Signing your PDFs with DigiSigner cryptographically protects your documents and not just embeds pictures in your files.
- Digital signatures protect your PDF files from tampering and ensure your identity as the signer. Add digital signatures to your PDF documents and show to your customers that you care abour security.
- Secure PDF Documents
- They know some people think digital signatures are complicated. But many who tried DigiSigner told us it was not complicated at all. We want to be the simplest digital signature tool in the world.
- Simple and intuitive
- Signatures produced with DigiSigner are visible and verifiable in standard Adobe Reader tool. Visible signatures created with Adobe Reader or other applications can be also opened and verified using DigiSigner.
- Adobe Reader interoperability
- DigiSigner verifies digital signatures for you to ensure that your document was not changed or damaged. It is as easy as clicking on them. DigiSigner informs you who signed the document and reports other important details.
- Signature verification
- You can use standard smartcards and USB tokens (a.k.a. PKCS#11 tokens) to digitally sign PDFs. It's very easy to add them to DigiSigner. Of course DigiSigner supports also standard PFX file key stores (a.k.a PKCS#12).
- Support for smartcards
- Without any configuration DigiSigner recognizes and shows you the certificates from your Windows key store. Certificates from smartcards that are recognized by Windows are also automatically shown.
- Support for Windows key store
- DigiSigner is implemented with Java technology and therefore runs everywhere Java runs. You only need Java to be installed on your computer (1.6 or above). Windows installer checks it for you and automatically installs Java if required.
- Powered by Java technology
- The improvments include first of all the ability to view and digitally sign secured PDF documents.
- You can also benefit from the page thumbnails feature now, which makes the navigation in the document much easier.
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6
DigiSigner 2.4 Screenshot
DigiSigner 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark DigiSigner 2.4
DigiSigner 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.