DinnerTimer Lite 1.2.0
DinnerTimer Lite 1.2.0 Ranking & Summary
DinnerTimer Lite 1.2.0 description
DinnerTimer Lite 1.2.0 provides timer for the kitchen PC, choose from different built in alarm sounds including Cow moo, air horn, buzzers, a chainsaw as well as many other or use your own sounds.
Dinner Time Lite has a unique after burn timer, where it keeps track of how long over the set time you have gone, so when you give your cooking that extra minute its easy to measure. You can also receive two extra notifications to remind you that you are still cooking.
The bubble notification allows you to receive notifications from Dinner Timer Lite through a bubble at the notification area should you have the sound turned down.
Keep your friends up-to-date with your dinning status by using the optional built in Twitter notification, let Dinner Timer Lite post when you start the timer, how long for, when dinners about to be ready and when its ready. When you stop the timer it can post a message telling your friends you are off to dinner, or with the unique after burn timer let your friends know youve bunrt your dinner again.
Both the bubble and Twitter notifications use a text replacement template so you can include details of time remaining and when the dinner will be ready in the notification.
Using configurable transparency you can run Dinner Timer Lite on-top of other applications without obscuring the view. Have that recipe open with Dinner Timer Lite on-top and still read the recipe whilst keeping an eye on the time.
Configurable time options means that not only can you type in a time and hit start but you can also pre-define cooking times and give them a name. e.g. You could add a 12 minute timer and call it Pizza. Then when you select Pizza from the time options and press start the time will automatically start for 12 minutes.
Dinner Timer Lite isnt limited just to the kitchen, it can be used any where a countdown timer is needed. Dinner Timer Lite is freeware, please download and install as often as you like for FREE.
Choose Dinner Timer Lite if you want :
- A quick and easy to use timer for the PC in the kitchen.
- An alternative notifications and to customise the noise your timer makes when the dinners ready.
- An alert when the timers about to be ready.
- To automatically let your friends know via twitter when your are eating.
- An after burner timer. Dinner Timer Lite lets you know how long you've been over cooking your dinner for.
- Extra notifications if you overrun the set time.
- An extra timer in addition to the one in the kitchen.
- A timer more flexible than the normal kitchen timer.
- A free timer!
- Easy selectable running time.
- Progress bar to show your dinners progress.
- Shows when you started the timer, how long the timer was set for and the time that you dinner will be ready.
- Configurable notifier's alert you when your dinner is ready, such as sound using a custom wave (.wav) file or built in sound and pop-up bubble
- Configurable warnings as timer completion time approaches.
- Configurable additional warnings when timer over runs.
- Over run timer. Once the completion time has been met the timer keeps running, so if you want to cook your pea's for an extra minute their is no need to mess with the timer, just keep an eye on it (and your peas!)
- Overrun (after burn) notification timers let you cook your dinner for a little longer but don't let you forget about it.
- Selectable notifier's, including bubble and sound notifier's installed by default.
- Customisable transparency so you can see the timer and what's behind it so it doesn't get in the way whilst still being visible.
- You can minimise it to the notification area to get it totally out of the way.
- It's totally free!
DinnerTimer Lite 1.2.0 Screenshot
DinnerTimer Lite 1.2.0 Keywords
Bookmark DinnerTimer Lite 1.2.0
DinnerTimer Lite 1.2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.