DocCare 2.06 Ranking & Summary
DocCare 2.06 description
Document access and presentation are quite easy. DocCare supports full-text search of .html, .txt, .doc, .xls, .ppt and .xml files. This software is capable of providing version control and also document collaboration.
- Document Management:
- Central data storage, all documents and editions are centrally managed.
- Document management from any web browser, no download or local installation necessary.
- Business focus. Documents are categorized by business entities.
- Version control. Document life-cycle traced.
- Import/Export documents. Fast build up document repository.
- In-browser rich (WYSIWYG) editor for editing hypertext content.
- Convenient document presentation. Display documents in browser, without having to move content from server to desktop. (support text, html files directly, support .doc, .xsl, .ppt, .pdf, etc with corresponding application installed)
- Dashboard for users to easily access documents.
- Online folder and document browsing.
- Intelligent document categorizing and sharing. User does not need to spend a lot of time deciding where to place the document or to whom to share the document.
- Full-text search of documents. (currently support .txt, .pdf, .html, .doc, .xls, ppt, xml)
- Auto document security control. This is based on department membership. Department members can only access documents within the department and sub-departments by default.
- User level operational permission against each document.
- Daily user action log to track users behavior.
- User group privilege control.
- Document search scope controlled. Users search is limited to the documents he can access.
- Supported Document Types:
- All kinds of content types are supported.
- Administrator can configure which types of content are allowed to import into DocCare.
- Built-in flexible membership system.
- Using tree-like department structure, departments can nest.
- Security is controlled centrally.
- User can be member of a pre-defined user group, which has a set of DocCare operational privileges.
- User can be member of a pre-defined workspace, which contains a set of business related documents. Workspace members are assigned Download/Update/Delete operational privileges over each document in the workspace.
- Protection of Document:
- Users can only access documents belonging to himself and the child departments by default.
- Members of child departments have no right to access documents belong to parent departments.
- User with the right to lock the document to prevent it from being updated by other users.
- Version control. Any document changes are traced.
- Automatic notification to the previous editor after the document is updated by someone else.
- Scheduled or manually backup for documents.
- Easy and fast document restoration.
- Business Relevance:
- DocCare is designed to provide a transparent document management involving in the daily business running. Users run their business and DocCare manages the documents background intelligently.
- DocCare provides a business view of documents (Workspace View) to differentiate from department view of documents (traditional folder structure view). A workspace is a business related entity, for example, a project. Users are allowed to link department document to various workspace documents.
- Mobile devices are supported in DocCare
- Migrated to AJAX
- Enhanced security
- Optimized business logic;
- Minimum 100M free disk space
- 32MB RAM
- Tomcat knowledge
DocCare 2.06 Screenshot
DocCare 2.06 Keywords
Bookmark DocCare 2.06
DocCare 2.06 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Global Network Printer Install 1.2
- MS Word Insert Single Document Into Multiple Word Documents Software 7.0
- Document Recovery for SharePoint 1.0.0933
- Multilizer Lite for Documents 2009_7.2.2
- Collections MAX 1.9
- M-Files SBE Document Management Software 4.0
- M-Files PRO Document Management Software 4.0
- M-Files Document Management Software 5.0