DocHaven 3.3 Ranking & Summary
DocHaven 3.3 description
DocHaven 3.3 is a powerful and effective library for your documents. DocHaven is run as an alternative to normal folders on your PC or file server. Your documents are permanently backed up and you bring take them out of the backup as you need them. Instead of storing your documents in an ever-increasing number of folders on your hard drive, you store your documents in 'Projects', booking them out and checking them back in.
But its more than this - every time a Project is put away, it keeps the old versions automatically. So not only do you have the latest version, but if a mistake to the Project, you can always go back to a previous version. Each time a person tries to take out a Project they are verified. They must be either the owner of the Project or a member of the group to which the Project belongs.
- Allows you store your documents
- Compresses the Projects before storing them.
- You can run it in one of three ways
- From one standalone PC (Macintosh, Windows or Linux) to a LAN with thousands of users or on a service hosted entirely on the 'Cloud'.
- An 'Open' button in the Configure Sharing window allows a Preference file to be chosen.
- All OfficeHaven modules
- Each of the four modules is now available as a totally independent application.
- FixAt login screen the Preferences menu is now greyed
- Fix Database option has been moved to the Windows menu
- There is a new Menu option under the Window menu
- The Help menu now is more context sensitive when jumping to the HMS web site
- When the last window is closed under Windows or Linux a log occurs
- An ‘Open’ button in the Configure Sharing window allows a Preference file to be chosen.
- Drag and drop of a Preferences file on to the application no longer sets the preferences. You must use the Open button instead.
DocHaven 3.3 Screenshot
DocHaven 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark DocHaven 3.3
DocHaven 3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.