Docsvault Small Business Edition 5.1.1215
Docsvault Small Business Edition 5.1.1215 Ranking & Summary
Docsvault Small Business Edition 5.1.1215 description
Docsvault Small Business Edition 5.1.1215 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use multiple-user document management software with all the tools for converting to a paperless office. Docsvault is easy to install, learn, and use so you don't need an IT staff to implement it. Absolutely no one makes a more affordable document management system that still has all the features.
- Easy Document Capture & Management:
- Centralize paper documents & electronic files and access them with one familiar interface from all workstations in your office.
- Integrated Scanning and Capture:
- Integrated scanning interface allow seamless capture of paper documents. Speed up complex scanning jobs with multiple scan profiles and batch scanning. This incredibly simple interface will change the way you view file scanning.
- Fine Grained Security:
- Extremely flexible user and group based security along with many system level rights. User and Folder based 'Ownership Overrides' allow administrators to retain ownership of documents for specified users or folders. Separate export rights prevent unauthorized export of information out of system.
- Simple Workflow:
- Route and forward documents and assign work tasks to other users replicating business processes. Setup deadlines and reminders to ensure timely completion of processes and tasks. Subscribe to email notifications of changes and progress.
- MS Office Integration:
- Tight integration into MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint enables easy editing of office documents right from within these applications. Save emails and attachments to Docsvault and attach documents to new emails from within Outlook.
- Comprehensive Full Text Search:
- Simple free search allows search across various criteria including text within document contents. Powerful Advanced Search offers combination of various search criteria for precise results. Search results can be refined and saved for one click execution later.
- Audit Trail:
- Full audit trail settings allow logging of every activity happening on a file or folder. Users can see history of events on any file by a simple right click menu. Administrators and managers can query audit logs using various time, user and location criteria.
- Active Directory Integration:
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory allows users to log into Docsvault using their Windows login name and password eliminating the need for remembering separate passwords
- Inbuilt PDF Editor & Viewer:
- Slice, dice and assemble PDFs. Annotate them with highlights, notes and custom stamps. Edit text and images in any text based PDF. Quickly preview PDFs without opening up a full PDF application.
- Docsvault PDF Printer:
- Create PDFs from web pages or any other application and save them directly into Docsvault using the virtual Docsvault PDF printer. Cache newly created PDFs on local machine even when the Docsvault client is not connected or running.
- Version Control:
- Retain unlimited versions of documents and revert back to any older version or promote an older version to current at any time. Versioning also offers security against unauthorized overwrites by employing the 'New Version' right while still allowing addition of information to a document by users with restricted rights.
- Document Profiling:
- Assign groups of custom index fields (text, numeric or date) called 'Document Profiles' to folders and files allowing you to identify and search for folders and files based on index field values.
- Windows Explorer Integration:
- The Windows Explorer File Open/Save dialog provides instant access to Docsvault storage directly from any Windows desktop application that uses 'File > Open/Save' dialogs. This means that you can now interact with the Docsvault repository directly from any application.
- Robust and Scalable:
- Docsvault will grow with your organization's needs. Docsvault is designed upon a very scalable architecture with hundreds of users and hundreds of thousands of documents storage in mind. There is no practical limit on the number of documents that can be stored or the number of users that can work on the same repository.
- Connect Remote Office:
- Run remote Docsvault clients over secure VPN connections with near local speeds. Connect satellite and remote offices and allow them to participate in the document creation and sharing process.
- Watched Folders:
- Automatically import documents from third party applications, MFPs or Fax servers. The' Watched Folder' feature monitors specified folders for activity and automatically imports documents into Docsvault with various options.
- OCR and Searchable PDF:
- Seamlessly OCR and create searchable PDFs using Docsvault's inbuilt scanner interface. Automatically identify image based PDFs imported into Docsvault that were created using other applications and convert them to searchable PDFs.
- Quick Email:
- Administrators can enable the 'Quick Email' feature allowing users to email documents directly from within Docsvault for super-fast emailing.
- Folder Templates:
- Folder Templates allow creation of predefined folder and file structures in one click with predefined security, profile and audit trail settings. Administrators can even make changes to these folder templates and push the changes to all existing folder structures created using those folder template.
- Document Relations:
- Users can set many-to-many relations between documents. Document Relations allow grouping and easy access of documents filed in different locations throughout the repository.
- Email Notifications and Alerts:
- Powerful Alerts Notification System allows administrators to set alerts on various server side checks and events. Users can subscribe for immediate or periodic activity notifications on any files or folders activities and changes.
- Backup and Restore Tools
- Set full and incremental backup schedules for complete peace of mind. Included restore tools ensures minimum downtime in case of a disaster.
- Many more useful features… :
- Concurrent Access with Overwrite Protection, Customized Flags, Notes, Tasks with reminders, document links, Folder sections with colored tabs, 30+ Visual Themes, Collect Folders, File list printing, Customizable Columns with index fields, Customizable Folder Icons, internal Recycle Bin and much more.
- New: 'Send To' Import Option: You can quickly import documents from window explorer or desktop into Docsvault using the file right click 'Send To' menu option.
- New: The sendto.exe executable can also be used to integrate with scanner button actions to directly import files into Docsvault using the scan button on many scanners
- New: It is now possible to rename a file from the bottom bar in document viewer
- New: Docsvault can now remember column sort in Search Results for individual user
- New: You can now also route folders to your team using the route documents feature
- New: Email alerts for reminders of personal and routed task (for both assignor and assignee of the task)
- New:Now you can specify a default folder section while creating Folder sections to automatically populate that section when importing files into Docsvault
- New: Find panel to search within file list in search results, recycle bin, audit trail lists, OCR summary, etc.
- Enhancement: Backup wizard added in the Initial Configuration Wizard to set automated backups
- Enhancement: Document Preview window toolbar is more intuitive with quick access to search and other features
- Enhancement: 'Email with' tool added in main tool bar
- Enhancement: Increased character length for filename in PDF split/extract dialog
- Enhancement: Enabled partial word match in content search
- Enhancement: PDF rendering speed improved
- Enhancement: Rubberband OCR feature improved in Viewer, Import dialog and Filing panel under Filing Area
- Fixed: Backup failed if mapped drives were used for shared folders
- Fixed: Incorrect OCR status in Docsvault Client application after the completion of 100 trial files
- Fixed: Error in OCR when the PDF file has vector elements
- Fixed: Security check when saving file using the explorer integration
- Fixed: Incorrect effect when 'apply to all users' is applied while customizing columns and pushing it for all users
- Docsvault Server:
- Processor : Pentium 4/AMD Athlon or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher
- Display Resolution: 1024*768 or above @ 96 dpi
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3, Vista (32 & 64 bit), Win 7 (32 & 64 bit) or Windows Server 2003, 2008
- Database Engine: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2008 R2 with full text indexing and filestream support. (The free SQL 2008 R2 Advanced Services edition is included by default)
- Disk Space required: 120 MB for Docsvault Server application data + Space for documents storage
- .NET Framework: Version 4.0
- Installer: Windows Installer v4.5 or above
- Docsvault Client:
- Processor: Pentium 4/AMD Athlon or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Display Resolution: 1024*768 or above @ 96 dpi
- Operating system: Windows: XP, Vista (32 & 64 bits), 7 (32 & 64 bits)
- .NET Framework: Version 4.0
- MS Office Integration (Optional): MS Office 2007/2010(32 & 64 bit)
- For Scanning: Any TWAIN complaint scanner for direct scanning. All other scanners for scanning through alternate import methods.
Docsvault Small Business Edition 5.1.1215 Screenshot
Docsvault Small Business Edition 5.1.1215 Keywords
Bookmark Docsvault Small Business Edition 5.1.1215
Docsvault Small Business Edition 5.1.1215 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Partition Wizard Business Edition 4.2.1
- Simpo PDF Merge & Split 1.0
- PeerTranet Business 2010 Free Edition 4.0
- CDMenuPro Business Edition 6.32.0
- PeerTranet Business 2009 Free Edition 4.0
- AXIGEN Business Edition for Windows OS 7.1.4
- AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition for Windows OS 7.1
- Desktop Lock Business Edition 7.2.2