DocumentBurster 5.4.6 Ranking & Summary
DocumentBurster 5.4.6 description
DocumentBurster 5.4.6 brings you a convenient and effective report bursting software for processing reports such as payslips, invoices or statements in order to break up and distribute relevant parts to each of your employees, customers or partners. DocumentBurster is a powerful report delivery software which can break up reports like invoices, statements, purchase orders, commissions reports or dunning letters in order to distribute relevant parts to each of your clients, subscribers, partners or vendors. DocumentBurster can process PDF and Microsoft Excel reports and will naturally complement and extend your current business intelligence solution.
- Merge, split and distribute PDF reports
- Burst and deliver Excel reports (Excel 97, Excel 2000, Excel 2002, Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010)
- Report delivery for Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Access, IBM Cognos, Oracle Hyperion and QlikView
- Report distribution for existing in-house built legacy software or for systems like SAP ERP, Oracle Applications, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, MYOB or QuickBooks accounting software
- Report bursting which works with Pentaho, JasperReports, Eclipse BIRT or with your own in-house reporting platform
- Distribute reports through email, FTP or file share
- Distribute messages to SMS, Fax or print your reports
- Distribute reports to FTPS, SFTP, TFTP, Samba servers, Windows network share drives and WebDAV
- Distribute reports to enterprise portals such as Microsoft SharePoint
- Report encryption
- Report stamping
- Cross platform software which works on Windows (Windows XP x86/x64, Windows Vista x86/x64, Windows 7 x86/x64, Windows Server 2003 x86/x64, Windows Server 2008 x86/x64) and Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat)
- Professional support
- Merge, split and process any report format:Ask for it
- Windows All
DocumentBurster 5.4.6 Screenshot
DocumentBurster 5.4.6 Keywords
Bookmark DocumentBurster 5.4.6
DocumentBurster 5.4.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.