DoktorWare - Clinic Management System 1.0
DoktorWare - Clinic Management System 1.0 Ranking & Summary
DoktorWare - Clinic Management System 1.0 description
DoktorWare - Clinic Management System 1.0 is considered as a complete automated solution to healthcare clinics coordinate and integrate all the inherent activities involved in the Management and Operations of a Healthcare Clinic. It also helps with consolidating Prescription Refills, Laboratory Order Processing, Insurance claim processing and other adjunct activities.
- A complete practice management System which consists of major modules namely Personal Management, Reception, Nurse Station, Doctor's Desktop and Billing. Each module manages the activities of within the individual sections.
- The Personal Management module manages the employee details
- Reception module takes care of appointments and Patient Information Management. Doctor's Desktop handles diagnosis related activities.
- Billing module prepares authentic bills from the data collected from the Reception and Doctor's Desktop modules.
- Nurse Station module collects preliminary diagnostic information from the Nurse's room.
- Enables its end users to managing and maintaining the complete Patient Information coupled with the Electronic Medical Records (EMR). Thes Medical Records keep track of all diagnosis, treatment etc done to a patient. Smart and Genuine Reports present accurate information. The expected benefits of DoktorWare include better management of the Employees, Patients, Health Maintenance Organization and Insurance Companies.
- The PocketPC/Smartphone version of DoktorWare enable the physician to do consultation even on a journey.
- The Web interface portion of the DoktorWare enable the Physician to conduct online patient care.
- The Auto Dialer feature can be used to remind Patients about his/her appointments.
- ICD and CPT support
- HL-7 Compatibility
- Automatic Appointment Reminder
- Online appointment and registration request
- Complete patient history
- PDR for Drugs and Diseases
- Transcription support
- PDA Integration
- EDI Integration(ANSI ASC X12 835 and 837)
- Batch Bill and Claim Generation
- Backup facility for Database and EMR
- Print/Fax/Email facility for all reports
- Custom Report Generator
- Audit trial
- Advanced search options
- Automatic BMI and BSA calculator
- Patient can communicate with doctor through web
- System wide security to address Privacy & Security compliance for HIPAA.
- User password controlled and administrator controlled modular access
- Professional Solution
- Save time of patients as well as emloyees.
- Helps in effective use of hospital resources.
- Increased patient care and satisfaction.
- Leads towards paper-less workflow.
- Instant and Accurate access to patient data/recors.
- Economic Solution
- Coder Department can be eliminated through DoktorWare prescription facility.
- Avoid clearinghouse expense by automated sending/receiving insurance claims.
- Less manpower requirements in whole departments.
- Complete interfacing of all clinic functions allowing for better coordinated patient care.
- Perpetual tracking of patients, employees and medical records for more accurate information management.
- Integration of transcription system leading to cost minimization.
- Consolidation of activities leading to efficient time management.
- Easy to Install, Use and Manage
- PocketPC/Smartphone Integration
- Simple and content rich Reports
- Web interface for online patient care
- Medical Record Management (EMR)
- Smart Patient Appointment Scheduling
- Daily, weekly and monthly Appointment view
- Past, future Appointment view
- Quick and simple References for drugs and disease
- Telephonic Appointment Reminders (Auto Dialer)
- Generation of Unique Patient-id card
- Voice Script Integration
- HL-7 Messaging
- EDI Integration for Insurance Claim Processing
- HIPAA Compliant
- HCFA Claim Forms
- ICD-9 Codes for disease
- CPT codes for Procedures
- Complete Patient History
- Diagnosis and Prescription
- Patient arrival status through Finger Print reader
- Provision to dictate Transcripts
- Smart Billing
- Intel Pentium IV - 2 GHz or higher (or compatible).
- 1 GB RAM or higher.
- Minimum 40 GB HDD space.
- Intel Pentium II 300 MHz or higher (or compatible).
- 64MB RAM or higher.
- Minimum 2 GB HDD space.
- SQL Server 2000
- MS Office 2000 or higher
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
DoktorWare - Clinic Management System 1.0 Screenshot
DoktorWare - Clinic Management System 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark DoktorWare - Clinic Management System 1.0
DoktorWare - Clinic Management System 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.