Donation Organizer Pro 2.1
Donation Organizer Pro 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Donation Organizer Pro 2.1 description
Donation Organizer Pro 2.1 offers an effective tool which helps you to manage, track, and organize data of a small fundraising organization. For the database novice, Organizers intuitive interface and ready-to-use donation management solutions make it easy to set up and use. For the power user, Organizer affords the simplicity of wizards that make it easy to set up and use donation management solutions that you create.
Donation software solution includes the following databases:
- Donations :Complete database template that allows you to maintain and organize and track all contribution transactions.
- Donors :Complete database template that allows you to maintain, organize, and track contributors data: donor general information, address and contact data, attributes, details, and user data, activity log, donations, relations with other donors, notes...
- Log : Complete database template that gives you an easy way to catalog, manage, and track all contact activities with your donors.
- Relations : Complete database template that gives you an easy way to manage, and track information about relations among Donors.
The package has a separate module called Designer. With Designer you can modify Donation solution or you can build your own.
- Donation Manager, Software Tour
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly manage donations, contributions..
- Quickly access your donation, contribution data: You can access and view your fundraising data in virtually any way. donation Table Viewer allows you to view data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify donation, contribution data, or quickly generate data specific commands.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, donation reports, summaries, contributor lists, address labels, with color and graphics.
- Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your database needs. You can create your own fundraising solution or you can download and try ready-to-use solutions: Solution Center for Business and Home.
- Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
- Ready to use donation management solutions: Donation manager comes with database templates that are ready to use right away. Databases: Donations, Contributors, Relations, Log. Donation database templates.
- Customize or create donation database easily: You can start using Donation with the database templates included in the software package. If the template already created is not exactly what you are looking for you can easily create a new one with Database Designer.
- Data fields included in the solution: Main database solution contains the following database fields: donor/contributor personal information, organization, status, category, id number, contact information (address, phones, email, fax,..), detail information (gender, group, lead source, marital status, contact log, donations, relations, notes, user fields...
- Search, replace: The database Search function helps you to locate donation records that contain the piece of data you are looking for. With this software, you are able to locate a piece of text in any field with the capability of moving to the next donation record filling your search criteria. Bar code search is supported (search starts automatically after a bar code is scanned or entered manually).
- Print labels: Print Label Wizard lets you print selected donation fields on any label. There are already templates for all American and European Avery label formats. Print Label Wizard supports the most popular bar code types.
- Print reports: Report wizard lets you create quality, professionally looking documents, donation reports, donation summaries, contributor phone and email lists, and more. You can save settings to a template for future reuse.
- Enter, modify data: Standard record view pages allow you to easily enter, modify records and generate data specific commands.
- Browser viewer: View your donation information in virtually any way using browser viewer and html templates.
- Table viewer: View and process your donations, contributions data in rows and columns using table viewer.
- Donation images: Donation allows you easily and quickly organize and manage all your donation digital images.
- Filter donation records: You can limit the number of records displayed in the software. You can specify a criterion for one or more fields. The more criteria for the filter you specify, the better chance of obtaining the range of records that interest you. filter database
- Sort donation records: The program organizes and displays the donations, contributions data efficiently, so that the information is readily accessible in a variety of ways. Sort your donation database on any field, e.g. on donation name, company, category, type...
- Summary, graph, statistics: A summary of records in the database can give you some insight into distribution of your donation data. Displaying a Graph can make it easier to grasp the overall picture and uncover trends in your donations, contributions data. database summary
- Backup databases: There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your donation databases.
- Personalize, customize: Extensive options allow you to set your personal preferences. All settings are easily accessible from one page.
- HTML wizard: The Organizer's HTML wizard lets you create a set of linked web pages containing anything from simple donation reports to professionally designed web catalogs.
- Network (multi-user environment): Organizers Pro can be used on a network in a multi-user environment. Borland Database Engine (BDE) or, more specifically its DBase component, is used for database access.
- Library Solutions have new feature: categorized due date period.
- Library Solutions have new feature: email overdue notices.
- Library Solutions have new feature: print overdue notices.
- Library Solutions have new feature: Simple Checking Mode (Self-Checking Mode).
- New Task List option.
- Improved Print Labels functionality: space breaks to new line (useful when printing spine labels).
- Improved table field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- Improved html field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- New Quick Load feature: speeds up the database selection/loading procedure. On the File menu, click Quick Load.
- Computer / Processor: Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later, 64MB RAM, 10 MB of free hard disk space available.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows NT 4.0
- Display: VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
- Peripherals: Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
- Network (Optional): Microsoft TCP/IP
- Web Publishing Requirements (Optional): A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
Donation Organizer Pro 2.1 Screenshot
Donation Organizer Pro 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Donation Organizer Pro 2.1
Donation Organizer Pro 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.