dotConnect for MySQL 5.00
dotConnect for MySQL 5.00 Ranking & Summary
dotConnect for MySQL 5.00 description
dotConnect for MySQL is an excellent database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of advanced technologies. dotConnect is an ideal tool for developing database-related applications and web sites. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, it offers new approaches for designing applications and increases productivity of database application development.
- Direct access to MySQL server
- 100% managed code *High performance
- Easy to deploy
- Supports the latest versions of MySQL server including MySQL Embedded server
- All MySQL data types support
- .NET Compact Framework support
- Entity Framework support *LINQ to MySQL support
- Operates in both connected and disconnected models
- Powerful MySqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
- Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
- Extra data binding capabilities
- Cross-form components cooperation
- Ability of monitoring query execution
- Licensed royalty-free per developer, per team, or per site dotConnect for MySQL supports MySQL server version 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0, and 3.23.
- The provider works with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and .NET Compact Framework 2.0. dotConnect for MySQL supports Mono version 2.0 and above.
- The product is compatible with the latest version of ADO.NET Entity Framework. Development Environments: * Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008 * Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005 * Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 * Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002 * Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional * Turbo C# Professional * Borland Developer Studio 2006 * Borland Developer Studio 2005 * Borland Delphi 8 * Borland C#Builder
dotConnect for MySQL 5.00 Screenshot
dotConnect for MySQL 5.00 Keywords
Bookmark dotConnect for MySQL 5.00
dotConnect for MySQL 5.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.