DreamCoder for Oracle DBA 4.1
DreamCoder for Oracle DBA 4.1 Ranking & Summary
DreamCoder for Oracle DBA 4.1 description
DreamCoder for Oracle DBA 4.1 is a powerful utility able to make and monitor an Oracle database, which boosts up the productivity and quality of development teams and database administrators (DBAs). DreamCoder for Oracle offers different tools and modules to manage and develop an Oracle database server. You won't need to buy separate tools or complex Studios which make everyday work more complex and difficult.
DreamCoder for Oracle provides an intuitive interface that allows you to perform database tasks quickly and easily. DreamCoder for Oracle has all the features that allow you to quickly and easily perform all development and management through its intuitive interface which includes the most advanced options to build and debug SQL and PL / SQL code. Other features included facilitate the process to create, publish, duplicate, export and delete objects, compile and run stored procedures, export and import data, generate reports, monitor the activity of the database, synchronize the database, build and run queries, format the SQL and PL / SQL code, handle BLOB and CLOB and many other features.
It supports Oracle database server from version 8 to version 11g and each of the new features included. DreamCoder for Oracle is one of the favorite products of Oracle developers worldwide and is available both in commercial and freeware version.
- Supports all versions of Oracle database server (8i, 9i, 10g, 11g)
- Supports the latest Oracle version 11g
- Supports all objects in the database
- Supports UTF-8 data
- Multiple types of connection to the database
- Standard Oracle OCI Connection
- Direct TCP-IP connection - no need for OIC
- Supports unicode
- Comprehensive object management
- Create, edit and delet users, roles, profiles and resource groups
- Manage tables, columns, indexes, foreign keys
- Manage views, materialized views, packages, procedures, functions, triggers, jobs, sequences, synonyms and much more
- Manage tablespaces, rollback segments and redo log
- Data Handling
- Add, view, edit, search, group, sort and filter data
- Ability to copy and paste data directly from Excel
- Ability to delete selected records
- Able to export data into SQL inserts
- Able to create master detail relationships between unlimited number of tables
- Utility to handle LOV
- Advanced filter data builder
- Advanced builder for visual queries and text
- Advanced SQL editor with autocomplete, syntax highlighting, code folding, objetcs description, code proposal and parameters manager
- Advanced query builder to build SQL's without previous knowledge required
- Advanced PL/SQL debugger
- SQL and PL/SQL code formatter
- Running scripts
- Parameters auto-replace
- Advanced builder for visual queries and text
- Options for exporting and importing data
- Utility to export data from database
- Utility to transfer data from the database
- Utility to export in multiple formats (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, HTML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, XML, ODF)
- Utility to import in multiple formats (MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, ODF, TXT and CSV)
- Advanced options for export and import at the level of the data grid
- Utility to import data directly from Excel
- Simple export of data into a table
- Monitoring the database
- System monitor
- Sessions monitor
- User monitor
- SGA Monitor
- Storage Monitor
- History of built and run queries
- Advanced options for synchronizing the database
- Utility to synchronize schemas of two databases
- Utility to synchronize data in two schemas
- Reports module
- Multiple database reports
- IDE adapt options
- Comprehensive options to modify the behavior of the IDE
- Comprehensive options to modify the behavior of the SQL editor
- Comprehensive options to modify the behavior of the data grid
- New Query builder variable handling
- Enhanced SQL editor
- Query builder NULLS FIRST add
- Query builder jOIN lines move fixed
- New Query builder edit popup
- Query builder subquery missnamed fixed
- Extract object items count fixed
- Get Query Properities to Open fixed
- Ddd columns window postition fixed
- Reposition tables in table layout fixed
- Enhanced data export capabilities
- Enhanced data import capabilities
- Support reading a comma separated list of aliases from TNSNAMES.ORA
- Minor improvements and bugfixes
- 300-megahertz (MHz) Pentium II-compatible processor or higher, 600 - megahertz (MHz) or faster.
- Microsoft Windows NT4, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Windows Vista.
- 256 MB RAM or higher, 1024 MB recommended.
- 48 MB of disk available to complete installation.
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher, VGA (1024x768) recommended.
- Possibility to connect to a local or remote Oracle database server.
DreamCoder for Oracle DBA 4.1 Screenshot
DreamCoder for Oracle DBA 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark DreamCoder for Oracle DBA 4.1
DreamCoder for Oracle DBA 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.