Drumlin Reader/Publisher 2.100
Drumlin Reader/Publisher 2.100 Ranking & Summary
Drumlin Reader/Publisher 2.100 description
Distribute PDFs with confidence that documents are controlled in exactly the way you want - they cannot be copied or printed without your permission.
Research reports, magazines, articles, books - sell any document that you can create as a PDF, safe in the knowledge that the purchaser cannot create further copies and distribute them to others.
- PDF versions 1.0 to 1.6 (includes PDF revision 1.7, Acrobat 8)
- Small footprint, fast display PDF and Digital Rights Managed (DRM) PDF reading
- PDF feature support: standard pages, foreground and background watermarks, annotation display, form display (not filling), standard PDF password controlled security (RC4 and AES128bit)
- Page display options: single page, single continuous, facing page, facing continuous, rotated pages plus Zoom in/out, fit page and fit page width, multiple document open with multiple window arrangement support
- Page numbering, navigation and Go to page facilities
- Text search - high speed search and highlighting of search results on the pages
- Copying of screen text and clipboard copying - disabled
- Printing - local, network and hub-based printing enabled or disabled according to publisher settings; non-physical device printing is disabled
- File types read: .PDF and .DRM
- Create .PDF.DRMX files (locked .DRM files) from .PDF files - extremely secure encryption system, with central Digital Rights Management (DRM) control over usage - details of the security model and background to the local, central and communications security system used are available to corporate customer security departments on a confidential basis - see Permission settings, below, for more details
- Create .PDF.DRM files (PDFs with additional controls but not requiring authorisation) - provides controlled PDF distribution with no cost - designed for issuing sample and evaluation versions of materials - these have restricted number of times they may be viewed and no printing is allowed
- Add optional document description, ISBN, Version number and version retention to metadata stored on the Drumlin central DRM server
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Form field processing is not supported, nor is hypertext link processing or embedded or attached media files
Drumlin Reader/Publisher 2.100 Screenshot
Drumlin Reader/Publisher 2.100 Keywords
Bookmark Drumlin Reader/Publisher 2.100
Drumlin Reader/Publisher 2.100 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.