DTM DB Stress 1.08.00
DTM DB Stress 1.08.00 Ranking & Summary
DTM DB Stress 1.08.00 description
DTM DB Stress 1.08.00 allows you to create and configure a continuous set of requests to the server of the OLAP (query execution) and OLTP (adding, modifying and deleting data in the database) types. At the same time, the user can flexibly change both the number and the priority of this or that type of requests to a database or an application. This tool is a utility for stress testing the server parts of information systems and applications, as well as DBMSs and servers themselves.
The program is useful for any information system developer or any QA department employee who wants to make sure the product under development can work with a large number of simultaneous connections and concurring queries and transactions. Database administrators can use this utility to evaluate the current performance of servers and to make plans about increasing processing power.
Built-in data generator for parameters of dynamic SQL statements makes test jobs more flexible. The stress tool supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or even Oracle Call Interface. A test package consists of a set of tasks. Each task is an SQL statement that will be executed in a loop in the process of testing. Each task can be run as several copies running simultaneously in separate threads. Tasks have different properties and priority.
DTM DB Stress is a true Win32 application, known to be compatible with the following operation systems: Windows 98 and ME, Windows 2000 family, Windows XP (Home and Professional), Windows 2003 Server family.
Why DTM DB Stress
- Five task execution methods, dozen of settings and task properties will help you to customize your stress test.
- Values File allows you to emulate variations in the end-user activity.
- Command line support allows you to automate stress testing process.
- Built-in simple data generator enables you to make test jobs more flexible.
- Console mode helps to schedule software execution.
- Performance Counters plug-in creates report based on local and/or remote system counters. [Sample] report.
- Show plan plug-in for SQL server includes SQL statement execution plan to HTML report.
- Detailed and customizable measuring HTML [sample] or MS Excel-compatible text [sample] report for stress test project execution.
- Execution statistics in text or graphic format.
- Database independent. You can test your Microsoft SQL Server database as well as IBM DB2 or Interbase/Firebird database. The stress tool supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or even Oracle Call Interface.
- DTM DB Stress is a true Win32 application that supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Show Execution Plan Plug-in for SQL Server
- New options and project properties
- Built-in data generator for parameters of dynamic SQL statements
- ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI
- Oracle Call Interface
DTM DB Stress 1.08.00 Screenshot
DTM DB Stress 1.08.00 Keywords
Bookmark DTM DB Stress 1.08.00
DTM DB Stress 1.08.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Lodestar Database - Client/Server 3.0a
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for SQL Server 2.7
- Quest Central for SQL Server 4.0
- Encrypted Content Management System (CMS) 2004-07-18
- SQL Server Version Checker 1.0.5
- Move MS SQL Server to Another MSSQL Database Software 7.0
- Move MS SQL Server to Another MSSQL Database Softw 7.0
- Exchange Server Stress and Performance Tool 08.01.0038