DTM ODBC Manager 1.03.10
DTM ODBC Manager 1.03.10 Ranking & Summary
DTM ODBC Manager 1.03.10 description
DTM ODBC Manager 1.03.10 combines richness of features, simplicity and plenty of power to allow you to export data source definitions into a file and then restore it on a local or remote system. ODBC Manager is an indispensable tool for DBAs or developers who have to transfer data source definitions between computers and is a perfect addition to the system ODBC Administrator.
To do it, "Remote Registry Service" must be running on the system you work with and it must have all necessary drivers installed. The program works both with system DSNs and with user DSNs. Download your free copy right now!
- Allows you to audit local and remote data source definitions
- Removes DSNs and import definitions created on one of the computers on a remote system right from your workplace.
- Allows you to operate with a single DSN
- Exports or imports all existing items or those selected in the list.
- Commands line and GUI mode.
- Command line and console mode
- Greater support for Windows 2003 Servers
- Operating system: Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Windows Vista, 2003 or 2008 Server. To be able to work with Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 without modern Internet Explorer, you will have to download an additional library set from our site.
- RAM: 64 MB.
- Hard Disk: at least 3 MB of free space required for installation.
- Display: 800 x 600 or higher resolution, 256 colors.
- Interfaces: in most cases ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or Oracle Call Interface (OCI) required.
DTM ODBC Manager 1.03.10 Screenshot
DTM ODBC Manager 1.03.10 Keywords
Bookmark DTM ODBC Manager 1.03.10
DTM ODBC Manager 1.03.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.