DTM SQL editor 2.02.97
DTM SQL editor 2.02.97 Ranking & Summary
DTM SQL editor 2.02.97 description
DTM SQL editor 2.02.97 gives database users, developers and administrators an ability to access different desktop or client-server databases (provided you have the ODBC, OLE DB or the IDAPI driver or the OCI interface installed). DTM SQL editor is a set of powerful database management tools that allow you to achieve two goals: to have unified access to different types of databases and to have a set of solutions that makes processing your data easy.
DTM SQL editor is especially convenient, since most organizations use several different types of databases and each stores data in different formats and with varying parameters. Having a program that can get data from various sources is essential. In addition to quickly switching between different data sources, DTM SQL editor lets you see the database schema and the results of the query execution.
The program gives you a powerful set of tools to edit SQL scripts and to build SQL statements using a convenient wizard-like interface. The program also includes a connections manager, a database schema viewer, an option to view the execution history and other handy tools conveniently integrated in a single user interface.
The application supports clipboard and data export tools. It can export data to plain text, HTML or XML documents, and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. You can also save the results of your query as a set of SQL statements.
The other advantages of DTM SQL editor are: one-click access to the file history and the history of the scripts you executed, syntax highlighting, multilevel Undo/Redo features and integrated search and replace tools. The programs step-by-step SQL builder (query builder) is the most intuitive and natural way to build complex SQL statements visually without submersing yourself into SQL.
DTM SQL editor supports plug-ins and comes with an SDK (software developer kit), which allows you to significantly increase the range of possible applications of this program.
Why DTM SQL editor
- Easy to use customizable interface makes your work comfortable and productive.
- Multivendor environment support. You can work with different data sources simultaneous.
- Plug-ins support and set of free plug-ins will add flexibility to your work with this tool.
- Powerful built-in schema tools (browser, export, snapshots, search).
- Advanced SQL editor makes your work with script easy and comfortable.
- SQL Library helps to organize your most useful SQL scripts.
- SQL editor with syntax highlighting, multilevel Undo/Redo features and integrated searching and replacement tools. You can use macros to automate entering frequently used fragments.
- Supports ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, OCI (Oracle Call Interface) data source connection with detailed database information. Provide quick view of the database schema and results of the query execution.
- Easy access to the file history and the history of the scripts already executed. You can quickly switch to the required file or previously run script with just a single mouse click.
- Convenient way to display results of the script execution. Application supports clipboard and data export tools. The program exports data to plain text, HTML page, XML document and Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. You can save query results as a set of SQL statements.
- Step-by-step SQL builder (query builder) is the most intuitive and natural way to build complex SQL statements visually without submersing into SQL.
- DTM SQL editor is a true Win32 application, supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI
- Oracle Call Interface
DTM SQL editor 2.02.97 Screenshot
DTM SQL editor 2.02.97 Keywords
Bookmark DTM SQL editor 2.02.97
DTM SQL editor 2.02.97 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.