Dynasoft TeleFactura 4.30
Dynasoft TeleFactura 4.30 Ranking & Summary
Dynasoft TeleFactura 4.30 description
Dynasoft TeleFactura 4.30 offers you a great application for any company needing a full-featured solution to manage/control the access of their voice/data customers. TeleFactura interfaces with many of today’s Voip servers and softswitches to give full telecom billing engine capability. Managing hundreds or even thousands of voice or data end-users has never been so easy. TeleFactura offers the functionality of a PSTN or VoIP (SIP or H323) telephony engine with voice, video, data, instant messaging routing and integrated reporting/billing under one system. TeleFactura also offers access-control with any Radius/AAA-compatible H323, SIP, or PSTN equipment.
Supported are: IVR, prepaid, postpaid card system and accounts, call centre, IAX server, and VoIP server, PC2Phone and Phone2PC gateway. These features are offered thanks to a close integration with Yate, Asterisk, Evolynx Radius Server, RadiusCat AAA Billing, Brekeke SIP Server and GNU Gatekeeper. Hosted and outsourced services are offered to mitigate investment costs.
- The reporting functionality of TeleFactura organises and carries out all telephony and data billing thanks to a rich set of features that supports any number of customers, resellers, operators, suppliers and price lists. Services and types of billing supported include: MVNO/MVNE, WiMax, Hotspot, WiFi, DSL, VoIP, fixed line, mobile, SMS, MMS, outbound and inbound calls and any type of recurring or usage-based services.
- TeleFactura Engine offers close integration with the following VoIP servers and softswitches..
- Evolynx Radius Server
- RadiusCat AAA Billing
- Brekeke SIP Server
- GNU Gatekeeper
- Extensive number of configuration options so your market needs are matched as closely as possible: billing to the nearest 1, 15, 30 or 60 seconds; peak, off-peak, weekend, and bank holidays; VAT; invoice layout; unlimited Usage and Call Detail Record (UDR, CDR) formats, etc. Support for call pulse and call duration billing.
- Keep all carriers, distributors and customers and organise them in one clear, easy-to-use interface.
- Make more money thanks to TeleFactura’s branded billing: TeleFactura enables you to get distributors to outsource their billing with you.
- The programmer can be used by several client pc's simultaneously on a local network from any type of windows power user account.
- Full reporting and account reconciliation tools enabling invoice verification and revenue leak detection: easily keep track of your costs and profits and check if your carrier is correctly billing your company for all your active CLIs thanks to 300 financial reports built into TeleFactura.
- Any type of item can be added to your customer’s invoices with TeleFactura, not just voice, data or service items.
- Unlimited number of Rating Plans/Bundles can be created, mixing any combination of destinations, number of minutes per package, and cost of plans.
- Confidentiality guaranteed: Unlike pure Web-based systems, your data is not shared with anyone or hosted by us. The programme and its data run locally on your network and are not available to anyone else.
- Accounting integration (MYOB, MS Accounting, SAGE, …). An advanced export utility is built-in that enables the user to build SQL queries or select tables and fields directly for export.
Import external data easily and quickly using special wizards.
- Direct Debit entry screen for customers.
- Role-based security with TeleFactura VPN for various operators.
- Increased productivity: As TeleFactura is mainly Windows-based you will be more productive, and navigate between screens faster. Working with purely Web-based interfaces is known to decrease work efficiency as speed of access to data is slower, and users have to move constantly between browser windows to get to the right information.
- TeleFactura is designed for speed and can handle over 400,000 calls an hour with a single processor PIV machine.
- TeleFactura supports three database systems: Microsoft Access or enterprise-grade MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Powerful back-up utility of all the programme’s data (ftp or disk, manual mode or automatic).
- Retrieving and automatically unzipping your operators' CDR/UDR files from their ftp servers can be programmed to run as an automated task thereby greatly facilitating the entire billing process.
- Customer invoices can be sent by e-mail automatically once the billing process is completed.
- Powerful Web Access module comes as standard giving customers and distributors access to their current balance, invoices, and to search tools for all voice, data and service items. They can download a CSV file for the result set of their search.
- Supports multi currencies.
- Provisioning functionality with suppliers and distributors (DID management,...).
- Manage your price lists easily:
- Support is given to up to 10 standard types of call costs (peak, off-peak, weekend, ...) with the ability to create your very own cost types;
- Use of percentage margins;
- Convert your lists to a csv file or publish them on a website in HTML format;
- Create Least Cost Routing lists with advanced options that enable you to identify the best mix of destination vs. cost between any numbers of lists.
- Local-to-local voice billing.
- Organise all your customers, resellers and suppliers in a convenient way:
- Add, remove, or modify the following details: associate each CLI/Service Number with a start and end date, a CDR type, and a sales or cost price list; associated discount rates; itemised or summarised invoice; range of phone numbers; IP addresses for VOIP services,...;
- Search all outstanding invoices, account top-ups, payments received, discounts owed and check for any outstanding balance still owed;
- Link your customers with distributors, build complex commission structures for your distributors and manage all commissions due with powerful search features;
- Built-in customer referral system: Get your customers to refer other customers so they can obtain discounts that are then deducted from their invoices;
- Invoices are customisable with 6 different templates supported and possibility of creating copies of invoices.
- Full-featured Call Data Records (CDRs) functionality:
- TeleFactura makes it possible to manage CDR’s in two ways:
- Manual mode: step through the entire billing process to search for individual calls and to obtain greater control of this process;
- Automatic mode: The entire billing process is done in a completely automated way: CDR’s are downloaded from your supplier, calls are found and rated, invoices are sent by email, and the billing data is then published on the Web for access by your customers, all in a couple of clicks and in real time.
- With the processed data, open, save or print each customer’s fully itemised or summarised invoice using any one of 6 available formats (XML, HTML, PDF, XLS, WORD, or CSV).
- The handling of this process can be performed individually for one customer or, unmanned, for your entire customer database. The programme also checks for duplicate calls.
- TeleFactura supports French, Spanish, Italian, English for the programm as a whole and Norwegian and Hungarian on the invoice templates only. Includes your language free of charge. Simply let us know which language you wish to see be integrated.
Extensive order entry, account management, customer and distributor self-registration through
- TeleFactura CRM.
The yearly support service enables our clients to submit change or feature requests. These are often included free of charge subsequently in minor upgrades. It also includes unlimited support by e-mail, VPN or phone, and access to all updates, all for one year.
Enhancements: 300 new financial reports, new installer, sql-based data export utility, advanced commission system for service resellers, numerous new features and other minor tweaks
- Pentium II processor or faster,
- 128 MB RAM,
- 100 MB HDD
Dynasoft TeleFactura 4.30 Screenshot
Dynasoft TeleFactura 4.30 Keywords
Bookmark Dynasoft TeleFactura 4.30
Dynasoft TeleFactura 4.30 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.