eDocPrinter PDF Pro 6.48
eDocPrinter PDF Pro 6.48 Ranking & Summary
eDocPrinter PDF Pro 6.48 description
eDocPrinter PDF Pro 6.48 offers you useful tool to create PDF files from applications in Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or above. It works as a printer under windows environment, hence users can print from applications utilizing Windows GDI printers. It directly outputs PDF Files, no need of other programs, no need of middle form.
eDocPrinter PDF Pro also supports many advanced features like MUI (Multi-Lingual UI) Selection, (English, German, French, Danish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, and Spanish are supported now), smart N-up (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 16 pages per sheet)/Booklet, adding security setting (both 40bit and 128bit strong encryption), watermark support (text, image, and compound, support PDF1.4 transparency overlay), URL Action for text watermark, live URL detection, auto bookmark generation by text attributes matching, font subset embedding (TrueType, and Type1, including Non-Ansi and Asian CJK support), automatically email PDF file as attachment (SMTP and MAPI), Merge with existing PDF file by (Append To), (Insert Before), and (Overlay), PDF-Overlay (PDF stationary, overlay or underlay with multi-page PDF), Optimized for Fast Web View, and Destination control (default save path, auto numbered, ...).Optional Adv. or Ent. Toolbox includes Drag2PDF for processing existing PDF files with merge/page extracting/deleting, adv. embedded commands and variables, applying digital signatures.
MSI installation is also avaiable in our website http://www.iteksoft.com/. Users guide in other languages are also available from http://www.iteksoft.com/. It works as a printer under Windows. This is full function unreigstered version.
- eDocPrinter PDF Pro natively supports Windows Terminal Service Environment and Citrix MetaFrame terminal service environment of Windows 2000 Server / .Net Server. By our proprietary run-time detection and auto configuration, a single installation package is available to download for both on ordinary windows environment and terminal service environment. Terminal Server License should be purchased for running under Terminal Service Environment.
- eDocPrinter PDF Pro provides basic functions like compression, font embedding, and document information setting. It gives fully support of TrueType Font embedding. By native Unicode support, it handles DBCS (CJK, Chinese, Japanese, Korean) correctly, including subset embedding and vertical layout support. Hence users can print multilingual documents from English Windows versions. Though costing only $29, eDocPrinter PDF Pro also supports many advanced features like N-up, adding security setting, auto link detection, auto bookmark (outlines) generation, watermark support (text, image, and compound), automatically email PDF file as attachment, optimized for fast web view, destination control (silent printing, merge with existing PDF by [Insert before], [Append to] or [Overlay], create PDF layers and etc..
- Both image and text watermark functions support rotate (-360~360 degree), opacity (PDF 1.4 Transparency), auto centered, and so on. By our proprietary smart alignment, user can add and place text watermark easily. For example, auto size and auto diagonal placement of text watermark. Try it yourself to see how easy it is.
- eDocPrinter PDF Pro supports automatical link detection action including patterns like http://, https://, ftp://, mailto:, www., firstname.lastname@example.org. It also supports add URL link action to text watermark. Users can specify their preference of border type, color, line style, size and link text color in the setting dialog.
- eDocPrinter supports standard security setting (both 40bits and 128bit strong encryption). The dialog simplify users assigning permission of the document generated.
- eDocPrinter PDF Pro supports Auto Bookmark Generation by matching Text attributes with user defined templates. (No need of extra application dependent macros or plug-ins)
- Multi-matching condition including of Font Family, Font Size, Font Style and Font Color.
- Support Range matching for Font Size.
- Intuitive bookmark tree preview for user defined templates
- Unlimited bookmark levels
- Navigation working smoothly with N-up
- Intelligent word collection for multiple TextOut
- Multi-line bookmark merge capability
- Bookmarks are in Unicode (CJK can be represented correctly and portably)
- Support auto-insertion empty bookmark nodes if users enable matching regardless of level restriction.
- Load and Save bookmark templates into archive.
- eDocPrinter supports 3 modes for sending generated PDF file as attachment to the recipients assigned by user. From the simplest launching default email client (like Outlook Express) to sophicasted direct SMTP connection. In the SMTP mode, user can adjust the setting to enable support of authentication mode or special port number.
- Since Ver 5.5, eDocPrinter PDF Pro supports merging with existing PDF by [Append to] or [Insert Before]. When the existing PDF contains different password security settings, users have to provide the original owner password in order to finish the merging operations.
- Since Ver 5.58, eDocPrinter PDF Pro supports PDF-Overlay. It can be used as easily as Merge by choosing Merge by [Overlay] . In addition to this mode, users can also assign a PDF as template for overlaying. In the simplest case, it is equivalent to have PDF-stationary using this template PDF. Multiple pages PDF is also allowed for overlaying. In such case, it is very similar to print on used paper in real world. Just the result is a PDF file instead of paper. Users can control options for overlaying in Destination property page. When the destination page size is different from the one in template PDF, the overlay will doing stretch fit to fill the whole page for overlay. Of course, this function can be disabled from the options.
- When the existing PDF contains different password security settings, users have to provide the original owner password in order to finish the overlay operations.
- Since Ver 6.00, users can create layers in PDF when overlaying the content. Though the [PDF Layer] is new concept in PDF 1.5, it is compatible with earlier versions of Readers. Just the PDF will be viewed as no layer in earlier versions. Only Reader version supporting "Layered PDF" feature will display layers and make users to control the visibility of layers.
- eDocPrinter PDF Pro provides creating layers in an application independent way. Users can create and add new layers from any applications. Developers can automate the layer creation process as simple as controlling eDocPrinter PDF Pro as before.
- The option "Overlay with" provides a simple way for defining stationary as a PDF file. The template PDF can be single page or multiple pages. It shares the similar action as "Merge by [Overlay]". Just "Merge by [Overlay]" will replace the existing PDF with the new PDF. And in "Merge by [Overlay]", the new generated PDF is treated as stationary by default. Users can change the settings for "Merge by [Overlay]" and "Overlay with" by clicking the "Option" button after the option "Overlay with". Users can override settings like the fit mode, overlay or underlay ("As background"), default layer name, or etc.
- When the option "Support multi-level Layer Name with delimiter /" is enabled, the layer name will be parsed with delimiter slash. For example, "/Top Level/Category II/Sample Layer" will create a layer named "Sample Layer" under the tree structure "/Top Level/Category II/". When this option is on, the layer with the same name will also be grouped as an single layer rather than creating a new layer with the same name.
- Digital signature,
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
eDocPrinter PDF Pro 6.48 Screenshot
eDocPrinter PDF Pro 6.48 Keywords
Bookmark eDocPrinter PDF Pro 6.48
eDocPrinter PDF Pro 6.48 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.