eLab 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
eLab 184.108.40.206 description
eLab 220.127.116.11 presents a powerful yet easy to use Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) that improves sample throughput and reduces IT costs in a single compliant solution.
You can implement eLab as a simple sample storage solution or implement its full functionality to empower users to take control of the management of tasks, workflows, protocols and much more. A key motivation underlying the creation of eLab was a reduction in the regulatory compliance burden that is increasingly being placed on laboratories.
- Usability: eLab uses the latest in Microsoft's human interface technologies to help users learn the system faster and to streamline the information workspace.
- Quality data: Increase your productivity and the quality of your data by using the one system to standardise your processes and flow of information between processes.
- Security & Compliance: Make your lab compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 15189 and ISO 17025.
- Cost Effective: At around US$6,500 for the enterprise edition, including free support and maintenance, eLab is only a fraction of the cost of other systems. It is also likely to be cheaper than the cost of maintaining your existing information systems.
- Share and Collaborate: Your data can be exported in various formats, and accessed directly using SQL.
- Sample Management: eLab manages your samples and reagents and integrates with your actual lab work in real time so all users know how much of your samples and reagents are available, and can order new reagents as necessary. Simple search engines allow quick and easy access to samples and reagents. Samples can be imported directly from your customer's own Microsoft Excel files using the generic sample import wizard.
- Protocol Management: Document your protocols using the intuitive graphical user interface. Apply these protocols, or a series of protocols, to samples. Print these protocols for reference, or import/export them from/to your collaborators.
- Project Management: Associate samples with a series of protocols, and summarize the work done for reporting to various stakeholders. Delegate work at different stages of a project to people or teams with the appropriate skills or time.
- Tasks: Have immediate access to the work allocated to them and to the groups they belong to. Using graphical representations of the samples and trays on their workbench, intuitively prepare your lab work and report the results.
- Result and Document Management: Efficiently collect, organize and store the results associated with samples and other related documents.
eLab 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
eLab 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark eLab 126.96.36.199
eLab 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.