EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.3
EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.3 Ranking & Summary
EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.3 description
EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.3 offers you a professional and indispensable assistant which can help you get up-to-date information about hardware and software working on computers in your network. This tool allows you to give fast and exact answers on questions like:
How many computers do we have with Vista?
- Which computers are still running WinXP and have less than 1Gb RAM?
- How much extra hardware do we need if we change operating system?
- Do we have some unwanted files like MP3, AVI and who has them?
Why EMCO network inventory?
- Easy and intuitive interface - you are able to get results with just few mouse clicks
- Extracting a large number of useful hardware and software information from remote computers
- No need of client installation on remote computers
- Powerful and flexible reporting and exporting tools
- Concurrent price, which depends on number of network nodes
- Spend Minutes, Not Weeks to Get Inventory Information for All PCs in the Network
EMCO Network Inventory is a powerful tool that helps you to collect, analyze and report hardware and software inventory information from remote PCs. Retrieving of asset information is fully automatic and fast, that allows to significantly minimizing efforts spent for inventory tasks. Using EMCO Network Inventory you can collect asset information from remote PC and prepare report in a few seconds, so the overall inventory process even for large network requires just a few mouse clicks and takes a few minutes. Compare it with your own experience of manual collecting inventory information and composing inventory reports.
- Make Easy Decisions Based on Detailed Inventory Reports
EMCO Network Inventory provides full information for every PC about its hardware subsystems and list of all installed applications. For every hardware subsystem you can get information about all available parameters and settings. It can help you to easily find those PCs that require your attention. For example, by one mouse click, you can find all PCs with a lack of memory and see how many free slots they have to increase memory capacity. Or you can find all PCs that have particular monitor model to replace by the new one. There are plenty other real-life situations when smart and fast inventory tool can save hours of your time.
- Use Client-less Approach to Get Asset Information from Remote PCs
Unlike other inventory tools, EMCO Network Inventory doesn't require installation any client modules to remote PCs or enabling RPC/DCOM module that is disabled by default on most OS. Moreover, most asset information can be collected even without interaction with WMI interface. You don't need to start additional services or tune up settings on remote PCs to collect inventory information from them.
- Get Inventory Data from PCs Located in Complex Network Structures
With EMCO Network Inventory you can collect asset information from networks with any complexity that consists of multiple domains and workgroups. Usually such networks have different permission settings, so you can access from one network to another. To support such complex structures EMCO Network Inventory has special settings to set separate credentials to be used for access to every domain, workgroup or even particular computers.
- Reconcile Number of Used Applications with a Number of Purchased Licenses
EMCO Network Inventory has special features to make software asset management and track software licenses usage in your organization. It provides you by integrated summary for all software items used together with the count of installations for each entry. This list of software can filtered or manually edited to represent only those items that should be licensed. Having such summary you can evaluate total cost of owned software and identify software with a lack of licensing. Proper software purchase planning can help you to get volume discounts and save costs.
- Find Resources that Violate Intellectual Property Rights or Company Policies
Using EMCO Network Inventory you can search specific resources on remote PCs. In particular you can look for files/folders, services or registry keys/values. This feature helps you to identify, for example, multimedia files on user's desktops that violate company policies. The same feature can be used to find resources that violation intellectual property rights, or for technical tasks like spyware detection.
- Create Customized Inventory Reports Using Available Asset Information. EMCO Network Inventory comes with a set of preconfigured reports that can be stored in various formats, including PDF, RTF, HTML and other. When you generate report you can select what data should be included and customize the title page look. If you prefer to create custom report, you can compose it in easy-to-use visual editor. All inventory information collected from remote PCs is available for inclusion in custom report.
- System Settings Collected from Remote PCs:
- Operating System. OS Name, Type, Description, Service Pack, Build Number, Product ID, Serial Number, Installation Date.
- System Environment. Default Language, Windows Directory, Profiles Directory, Default Browser, Default E-Mail Client, Internet Explorer Product ID, MS Office Product ID.
- Runtime System Information: System Uptime, Date/Time, Current Users, Screensaver settings.
- Shared Resources: Share Name, Comment, Share Type, Path.
- Hardware Information Collected from Remote PCs:
- Processor: Full Processor Specification, Manufacturer, Frequency, Alias.
- BIOS: Name, Manufacturer, Version, Serial Number.
- Motherboard: Full Motherboard Specification.
- Memory: Total Memory Installed, Available Memory.
- Graphic Card: Graphic Card Specification, Resolution.
- Monitor: Monitor Specification, Manufacturer, Model, Serial Number, Manufacturing Date.
- Disk Drives: Disk Name, Total Space, Free Space, File System, Volume Name, Max File Length.
- CD/DVD Drives: Drive Name, Manufacturer, Caption, Description, Load Status, Volume Name.
- Printers: Printer Name, Local/Network Status, Port, Driver, Shared/Unshared Status.
- Network Cards: Adapter Name, MAC Address, Default Gateways, Subnet Masks, DHCP Server IP, DHCP IP Address, DHCP Subnet Mask, DHCP Default Gateways.
- Modems: Modem Specification.
- Software Information Collected from Remote PCs:
- Installed Applications: Application Name, Version, Publisher, Installation Date, Installation Path, Uninstall Command.
- Remote Scan Operations:
- Automatic Network Enumeration: Local network is scanned automatically to detect available remote PCs and extract inventory data from them. Supported options include entire local network enumerating to detect PCs in all available domains and workgroup, or enumerating PCs according with defined IP range or domain/workgroup name.
- Clientless Remote Inventory: Inventory information is extracted without installation of any client software to remote PCs. Most of asset information from remote PCs can be also retrieved even without WMI enabling.
- Inventory Collection Stub: Inventory information can be extracted locally for each PC by execution of stub utility. When stub is executed it generates an export file with inventory information that can be imported to the central database. Stub can be executed by logon script and generated inventory information can be automatically imported from remote PCs.
- Auto Processing: Remote inventory can be launched in automatic mode to update assets information after defined time period. Collected data can be used to automatically generate printable report.
- Alternative Credentials: Remote inventory requires administrative access to remote PC. In complicated networks structures consists of multiple domains PCs can be configured to have different administrative credentials. To access such network structures administrative credentials can be defined separately for each workgroup, domain or even a particular PC.
- Data Scan Options:
- Customizable Set of Data Extracted from Remote PCs: Data set extracted from remote PCs is configurable. It's possible to turn on/off a detection of every particular asset.
- Custom Scan Criteria: Remote PCs can be scanned to detect existence of particular file, service or registry key. Found occurrences are reported in the special section in the asset information or can be treated as existence of defined software and included into the list of installed applications.
- Inventory Data Management:
- Changeable Asset Data: All information collected from remote PCs can be manually changed. Additional custom information, such as asset inventory label can be added if required.
- Inventory Data Protection: Any asset parameter can be preserved from unwanted changes if it's manually marked as read only. In this case it stays untouched during repeatable inventory scans.
- PC Locking: The entire inventory information from particular PC can be marked as read only if PC is locked.
- Export Displayed Data: Inventory information is displayed on various forms and dialogs can be exported by one mouse click. It's possible to export to following formats: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, PDF, CSV, Text, XML, Clipboard, etc.
- Detailed Reports for One or Multiple PCs: Inventory report can be prepared for the particular PC, all PCs in the network or group of PCs defined by IP range. Information included into the report can be selected from the list of available assets.
- Save Reports in Various Formats: Printable inventory reports can be exported to PDF, RTF, HTML, Text, JPEG formats.
- Customizable Report Title: Report title can be changed to contain custom captions, company name and logo, author information.
- Skip Admin Assurance option: A new option Skip Admin Assurance was added to scan settings section of application preferences. This option allows to control of remote scan operation behavior. When this option is disabled, application checks if used credentials have administrative access to remote PCs and execute an inventory scan only in this case. When option is enabled, this check is skipped to make possible retrieving of a part of inventory information without having an administrative access.
- Inventory process improvements: The changed of both data collecting and file system scan processes are made to increase performance of the inventory process as much as possible for your network. Also some improvements were made to registry scan operations that also affects overall scanning performance in a positive way.
- Processor usage is significantly decreased: Thanks to reworking scanning core module by optimizing existing and adding new more efficient algorithms of data collecting and storing the scan process became more friendly to your environment, because the processor usage has been significantly decreased. That makes it possible for you to fell even more freedom of working with your computer while the inventory takes place.
- Bugfix: Release contains a set of bugfixes, including most important ones listed below:
- The problem of strong performance decrease in specific environments is fixed
- Some diagnostic events were not written properly to application log
- Errors happen during file system scan if drive is used as root search condition
- Intel Pentium or equivalent 1000 MHZ processor
- 512MB of RAM (1024MB recommended)
- 150MB of free disk space
EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.3 Screenshot
EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.3 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.3
EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.3
- EMCO Network Inventory 126.96.36.19963
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.2
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.2
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.1
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.0
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.0
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.4.1
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.4.1
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.4.1
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.4.1
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.4.0
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.4.0
- EMCO Network Inventory 188.8.131.5294
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.2.5