EMCO Network Inventory Enterprise 5.4.1
EMCO Network Inventory Enterprise 5.4.1 Ranking & Summary
EMCO Network Inventory Enterprise 5.4.1 description
EMCO Network Inventory Enterprise 5.4.1 is an award-winning network inventory solution for organizations of any sizes. It offers features for remote audit of every PC in your network without having to install client modules. By using EMCO Network Inventory you can get detailed hardware, software inventory and licensing information from remote PCs within seconds. Powerful reporting module helps you save a lot of time for preparing asset audit reports.
How much effort does your IT department spend on auditing growing number of PCs, hardware and software upgrade planning, licenses tracking, calculation of infrastructure costs and other related tasks? If you want to increase the efficiency and find a time-saving solution, try this modern network inventory system, which may become your indispensable assistant assigned to care about audit of your network computers. It's designed for performing a quick and painless software audit for different size networks - from small to enterprise-scale.
Why EMCO Network Inventory?
- Collecting information from remote PCs without having to install clients on them. Scan of every PC takes just a few seconds and runs invisibly for the user.
- No special requirements for software or network configuration - you can run it from any PC with network administrator's credentials.
- Wide and detailed scope of information extracted from remote computers. It includes hundreds of parameters - everything required for inventorying: from OS version, processor and memory information to list of installed fonts and system uptime.
- Intuitive data representation, which helps you navigate through collected data. Easy-to-use interface allows you to get results with just a few mouse clicks.
- Powerful reporting and exporting tools make asset report creation effortless - you just need to select what information and what computers to include.
How can EMCO Network Inventory be helpful in your day-to-day work? It allows collecting various information about software, hardware and application licenses from remote computers and gives fast and exact answers to questions like:
- How many desktops have Vista?
- On which computers is Photoshop CS3 installed?
- Which computers are running under Windows XP and have less than 1 Gb RAM?
- Are the available software licenses sufficient or are any additional ones required?
- How much extra hardware is required for the operating system upgrade?
- Which desktops lack free space on their hard drives?
- Are there any unwanted files like .AVI and who has them?
- Which PCs are equiped by DVD?
1. Essentials for Effective Software Asset Management
- Information about software assets installed on your network computers gives you a strong advantage in your everyday work. Having software audit information, you can easily improve security and OS health control as well as detect unwanted applications and applications that require an upgrade. Licenses tracking features optimizes your software purchases because you know, not just guess, how many licenses are needed. The following data reported by software inventory module help you save your efforts for coping with software-related problems in your organization:
- Basic OS information: name, version, installation date, service pack and hotfixes.
- System and environment settings: services, running processes, shares, startup commands, and scheduled tasks.
- List of installed applications, including: name, version, publisher, installation path and installation date.
- Aggregated software audit information for entire network: total number of installations for every OS and application, and the list of PCs they are installed on.
- Software license summary for entire network: total number of available, used and required licenses for every application.
- Changes between scans: list of freshly installed and uninstalled applications.
- Custom scan results, useful for detecting specific applications: existence of a particular file, registry entry or service.
2. Detailed Remote PC Audit. How often are we unable to make right decision simply because we lack information? When using EMCO Network Inventory, you will have up-to-date hardware inventory information to take effective decisions. You will be able to plan upgrades more accurately and to minimize upgrade costs by identifying how the replaced devices could be reused. Many hours can be spared in case of problems with particular hardware since you will know exactly what PCs require your attention. The following reported data and features help you to keep hardware assets under control:
- Basic information: processor, motherboard, graphic card, hard drive, CD/DVD drive and network card.
- Extended information (if available): manufacturer, model name, serial number and manufacturing date.
- Settings and parameters depending on the hardware type: number of memory banks, maximum and installed memory capacity, total and free space on the hard drive, MAC address, graphics resolution, etc.
- Aggregated hardware inventory summary for entire network: total quantities of each hardware type, list of PCs where it is used.
- Query reports with custom conditions: for example, PCs with 1 GB of memory, PCs lacking free space on the hard drive, etc.
3. Report, Chart and Export Tools. Usually, it's not enough to just collect network asset information: tons of collected data also need to be transformed into different reports. A short summary will be fine for your boss but your IT department needs a detailed report. Our IT asset management solution saves you from redundant paperwork and weekends wasted for report preparation. Using the following features, you can always produce any required report easily and on time:
- Generation of predefined print-ready reports in various formats: PDF, RTF, HTML, Plain text, JPEG.
- Report builder for creating custom reports with extended features: report data manager, report designer and preview.
- Charting feature ensures easy data perception and illustration. Different chart types are available.
- All on-screen data can be exported to MS Excel, MS Word, PDF, HTML, Text file and other formats.
- Export customization: headers/footers, included fields selection, data formats, field width, etc.
- Data filters in reports ensure that only data meeting pre-defined criteria is included.
EMCO Network Inventory Enterprise 5.4.1 Screenshot
EMCO Network Inventory Enterprise 5.4.1 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Network Inventory Enterprise 5.4.1
EMCO Network Inventory Enterprise 5.4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.