EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.0
EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.0 Ranking & Summary
EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.0 description
EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.0 is a helpful tool which helps to get up-to-date information about hardware and software working on computers in your network. t offers features for remote audit of every PC in your network without having to install client modules. By using EMCO Network Inventory you can get detailed hardware, software inventory and licensing information from remote PCs within seconds. Powerful reporting module helps you save a lot of time for preparing asset audit reports.
This application brings some benefits like:
- Easy and intuitive interface - you are able to get results with just few mouse clicks
- Extracting a large number of useful hardware and software information from remote computers
- No need of client installation on remote computers
- Powerful and flexible reporting and exporting tools
- Concurrent price, which depends on number of network nodes
- System Settings Collected from Remote PCs
- Operating System: OS Name, Type, Description, Service Pack, Build Number, Product ID, Serial Number, Installation Date.
- System Environment: Default Language, Windows Directory, Profiles Directory, Default Browser, Default E-Mail Client, Internet Explorer Product ID, MS Office Product ID.
- Runtime System Information: System Uptime, Date/Time, Current Users, Screensaver settings.
- Shared Resources: Share Name, Comment, Share Type, Path.
- System Services:Service Name, Display Name, Startup Option, Logon As Account.
- Startup Commands : Executable Command, Caption, Execution Type.
- Scheduled Tasks:Task Name, Date/Time of Next Run, Trigger String, Enabled/Disabled.
- User Accounts:User Name, Full Name, Privilege, Account Type, Last Logon, Number of Logons, Home Directory, Script Path, Max Storage, Password Age and other settings.
- Running Processe:Process Name, Process ID, Thread Count, Elapsed Time, Occupied Memory.
- Environment Variables:Variable Name, Variable Value, System/User Variable.
- Program Folders:Program Folder Name.
- Drive Mappings:Drive Letter, Remote Path.
- ODBC Data Sources:Data Service Name, Driver, System Data Service Name Flag.
- Network Protocols:Protocol Name, Description, Status, Installation Date.
- Fonts: Font Name, Font File Name.
- Hardware Information Collected from Remote PCs
- Processor:Full Processor Specification, Manufacturer, Frequency, Alias.
- BIOS:Name, Manufacturer, Version, Serial Number.
- Motherboard:Full Motherboard Specification.
- Memory: Total Memory Installed, Available Memory.
- Memory Banks:Bank Order, Bank Capacity, Installed Memory.
- Graphic Card: Graphic Card Specification, Resolution.
- Monitor: Monitor Specification, Manufacturer, Model, Serial Number, Manufacturing Date.
- Disk Drives:Disk Name, Total Space, Free Space, File System, Volume Name, Max File Length.
- CD/DVD Drives:Drive Name, Manufacturer, Caption, Description, Load Status, Volume Name.
- Printers:Printer Name, Local/Network Status, Port, Driver, Shared/Unshared Status.
- Network Cards:Adapter Name, MAC Address, Default Gateways, Subnet Masks, DHCP Server IP, DHCP IP Address, DHCP Subnet Mask, DHCP Default Gateways.
- Modems:Modem Specification.
- Software Information Collected from Remote PCs
- Installed Applications: Application Name, Version, Publisher, Installation Date, Installation Path, Uninstall Command.
- OS Hotfixes:Knowledge Base Number, Description, Help URL, Uninstall String, Service Pack Number.
- Remote Scan Operations
- Automatic Network Enumeration: ailable remote PCs and extract inventory data from them. Supported options include entire local network enumerating to detect PCs in all available domains and workgroup, or enumerating PCs according with defined IP range or domain/workgroup name.
- Clientless Remote Inventory: Inventory information is extracted without installation of any client software to remote PCs. Most of asset information from remote PCs can be also retrieved even without WMI enabling.
- Remote File System and Registry Scan:File system and registry on selected remote PCs can be scanned to get all files, folders, registry keys and values that conforms defined criteria.
- Auto Processing:Remote inventory can be launched in automatic mode to update assets information after defined time period. Collected data can be used to automatically generate printable report.
- Alternative Credentials:Remote inventory requires administrative access to remote PC. In complicated networks structures consists of multiple domains PCs can be configured to have different administrative credentials. To access such network structures administrative credentials can be defined separately for each workgroup, domain or even a particular PC.
- Data Scan Options
- Customizable Set of Data Extracted from Remote PCs:Data set extracted from remote PCs is configurable. It's possible to turn on/off a detection of every particular asset.
- Custom Scan Criteria:Remote PCs can be scanned to detect existence of particular file, service or registry key. Found occurrences are reported in the special section in the asset information or can be treated as existence of defined software and included into the list of installed applications.
- Inventory Data Management
- Changeable Asset Data:All information collected from remote PCs can be manually changed. Additional custom information, such as asset inventory label can be added if required.
- Inventory Data Protection:Any asset parameter can be preserved from unwanted changes if it's manually marked as read only. In this case it stays untouched during repeatable inventory scans.
- PC Locking:The entire inventory information from particular PC can be marked as read only if PC is locked.
- Export Displayed Data:Inventory information is displayed on various forms and dialogs can be exported by one mouse click. It's possible to export to following formats: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, PDF, CSV, Text, XML, Clipboard, etc.
- Detailed Reports for One or Multiple PCs:Inventory report can be prepared for the particular PC, all PCs in the network or group of PCs defined by IP range. Information included into the report can be selected from the list of available assets.
- Save Reports in Various Formats:Printable inventory reports can be exported to PDF, RTF, HTML, Text, JPEG formats.
- Customizable Report Title:Report title can be changed to contain custom captions, company name and logo, author information
- Query Reports:Special type of report that lists only those PCs which contain software/hardware assets according with defined conditions.
- Contains new remote inventory scan engine with a special hyper-threading technology to eliminate latency and increase performance of scan operations.
- Other improvements include new module for remote file system and registry scan and new scan results look.
- Intel Pentium or equivalent 1 GHZ processor
- 512MB of RAM,
- 150MB of free disk space
EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.0 Screenshot
EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.0 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.0
EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.3
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.3
- EMCO Network Inventory 18.104.22.16863
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.2
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.2
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.5.1
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.5.0
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.4.1
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.4.1
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.4.1
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.4.1
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.4.0
- EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.4.0
- EMCO Network Inventory 22.214.171.12494
- EMCO Network Inventory 5.2.5