Employee Expense Organizer 3.0
Employee Expense Organizer 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Employee Expense Organizer 3.0 description
Employee Expense Organizer 3.0 offers an effective tool which helps you to gather and organize information about all expenses: travel expenses, accommodation expenses, meal expenses, entertainment expenses, etc.
Software comes with several templates: Employee Expenses Simple and Detailed, Auto Expense. You can choose the one that best suits your business needs. Expense Organizer is easy to use and very intuitive. If the database template already created is not exactly what you are looking for you can easily create a new one with the Designer. Flexible search engine finds any keyword or phrase in your expense database. Sort your records on any field, e.g. on expense title, entry date, expense category, etc ....You can create new entries from predefined templates, copy/paste similar records within the same database, copy records from another database, or use copy/paste from clipboard. Report wizard lets you create expense reports, expense summaries, and more. You can save settings to a template for future reuse. There is no limit on the number of items you can add and the number of databases you can manage. Each member of your organization can have separate expense databases. Program is network compatible. There are more than 100 other personal or business database solutions that can be used with this software.
- Employee Expense Manager, Software Tour
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly organize your expenses.
- Quickly access employee expense data: You can access and view expenses in virtually any way. Employee Expense Table Viewer allows you to view data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify employee expense data, or quickly generate data specific commands.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create expense summaries, expense grouped reports, or other customized expense reports.
- Flexible productivity tool: Using a helper program Database Designer you can easily modify employee expense database templates included in the package.
- Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your employee expense database needs. You can create your own employee expense software organizers or you can try ready-to-use solutions: Database Solution Center.
- Program can be used on a network in a multi-user environment.
- Ready to use employee expense management solutions: Employee Expense manager comes with database templates that are ready to use right away: Employee Expense Detailed, Employee Expense Simple, Employee Auto Expense: Database templates
- Some of the data fields included in the solution: entry date, employee name, project name, expense start date, epxense end date, expense type, expense amount, expense total, advanced payment, amount due, custom fields ...
- Customize or create employee expense database easily: You can start using Employee Expense Organizer with the database templates included in the software package. If the template already created is not exactly what you are looking for you can easily create a new one with Database Designer.
- Search, replace: The database Search function helps you to locate employee expense records that contain the piece of data you are looking for. With this software, you are able to locate a piece of text in any field with the capability of moving to the next employee expense record filling your search criteria.
- Print reports: Report wizard lets you create quality, professionally looking documents, employee expense summaries, expense reports, expense tables, and more. You can save settings to a template for future reuse.
- Enter, modify data: Standard record view pages allow you to easily enter, modify records and generate data specific commands (date field with a calendar, numeric field with a calculator, category field with a selection box..).
- Browser viewer: View your employee expense information in virtually any way using browser viewer and html templates.
- Table viewer: View and process your employee expense data in rows and columns using table viewer.
- Filter employee expense records: You can limit the number of records displayed in the software. You can specify a criterion for one or more fields. The more criteria for the filter you specify, the better chance of obtaining the range of records that interest you. filter database
- Sort employee expense records: The program organizes and displays the employee expense data efficiently, so that the information is readily accessible in a variety of ways. Sort your employee expense database on any field, e.g. on employee name, expense category, expense total...
- Summary, graph, statistics: A summary of records in the database can give you some insight into distribution of your employee expense data. Displaying a Graph can make it easier to grasp the overall picture and uncover trends in your employee expense data. database summary
- Backup databases: There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your employee expense data.
- Personalize, customize: Extensive options allow you to set your personal preferences. All settings are easily accessible from one page.
- Network (multi-user environment): Organizers Deluxe can be used on a network in a multi-user environment. Borland Database Engine (BDE) or, more specifically its DBase component, is used for database access
- New field type: text autoincrementing field for generating unique identification codes (invoice numbers, purchase order number, barcode numbers).
- New options for Autoincrementing fields.
- Improved Data Fields Layout functionality (database Designer).
- Improved script functions for retrieving data from the Web.
- New Direct Import data from the Web. (example: Book Organizer Deluxe; look for book items on amazon.com, Library of Congress online catalogs; import items from the browser).
- Computer / Processor
- Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later, 64MB RAM, 6 MB of free hard disk space available.
- Operating System
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows NT 4.0
- VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
- Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
- Network (Optional)
- Microsoft TCP/IP
- Web Publishing Requirements (Optional)
- A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
Employee Expense Organizer 3.0 Screenshot
Employee Expense Organizer 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Employee Expense Organizer 3.0
Employee Expense Organizer 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.