Employee Expense Organizer Deluxe 3.1
Employee Expense Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Ranking & Summary
Employee Expense Organizer Deluxe 3.1 description
Employee Expense Organizer Deluxe 3.1 is an advanced and easy to use program which is designed specially for Windows users.
The software solution gives you an easy way to gather and organize information about all expenses: travel expenses, accommodation expenses, meal expenses, entertainment expenses, etc.
For the database novice, Organizer's intuitive interface and ready-to-use employee expense management solutions make it easy to set up and use. For the power user, Organizer affords the simplicity of wizards that make it easy to set up and use employee expense management solutions that you create.
- Ready to use employee expense management solutions: Employee Expense manager comes with database templates that are ready to use right away: Employee Expense Detailed, Employee Expense Simple, Employee Auto Expense: Database templates
- Some of the data fields included in the solution: entry date, employee name, project name, expense start date, epxense end date, expense type, expense amount, expense total, advanced payment, amount due, custom fields ...
- Customize or create employee expense database easily: You can start using Employee Expense Organizer with the database templates included in the software package. If the template already created is not exactly what you are looking for you can easily create a new one with Database Designer.
- Search, replace: The database Search function helps you to locate employee expense records that contain the piece of data you are looking for. With this software, you are able to locate a piece of text in any field with the capability of moving to the next employee expense record filling your search criteria.
- Print reports: Report wizard lets you create quality, professionally looking documents, employee expense summaries, expense reports, expense tables, and more. You can save settings to a template for future reuse.
- Enter, modify data: Standard record view pages allow you to easily enter, modify records and generate data specific commands (date field with a calendar, numeric field with a calculator, category field with a selection box..).
- Browser viewer: View your employee expense information in virtually any way using browser viewer and html templates.
- Table viewer: View and process your employee expense data in rows and columns using table viewer.
- Filter employee expense records: You can limit the number of records displayed in the software. You can specify a criterion for one or more fields. The more criteria for the filter you specify, the better chance of obtaining the range of records that interest you. filter database
- Sort employee expense records: The program organizes and displays the employee expense data efficiently, so that the information is readily accessible in a variety of ways. Sort your employee expense database on any field, e.g. on employee name, expense category, expense total...
- Summary, graph, statistics: A summary of records in the database can give you some insight into distribution of your employee expense data. Displaying a Graph can make it easier to grasp the overall picture and uncover trends in your employee expense data. database summary
- Backup databases: There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your employee expense data.
- Personalize, customize: Extensive options allow you to set your personal preferences. All settings are easily accessible from one page.
- Network (multi-user environment): Organizers Deluxe can be used on a network in a multi-user environment. Borland Database Engine (BDE) or, more specifically its DBase component, is used for database access.
- New Task List option.
- Improved Print Labels functionality: space breaks to new line (useful when printing spine labels).
- Improved table field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- Improved html field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- New Quick Load feature: speeds up the database selection/loading procedure. On the File menu, click Quick Load.
- Computer / Processor: Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later, 64MB RAM, 6 MB of free hard disk space available.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows NT 4.0
- Display: VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
- Peripherals: Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
- Network (Optional): Microsoft TCP/IP
- Web Publishing Requirements (Optional): A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
Employee Expense Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Screenshot
Employee Expense Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark Employee Expense Organizer Deluxe 3.1
Employee Expense Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.