EMS Data Import 2007 for DB2 3.0
EMS Data Import 2007 for DB2 3.0 Ranking & Summary
EMS Data Import 2007 for DB2 3.0 description
EMS Data Import 2007 for DB2 3.0 lets you quickly import your data from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, TXT, CSV and XML files to DB2 tables.
It provides adjustable import parameters, including: source data formats for all the fields and destination data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc.
DB2 Data Import includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import in one-touch.
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 20% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, OpenDocument Format and HTML
- Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
- A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
- Adjustable import parameters for each source file
- Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
- Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
- Powerful visual options module
- User-friendly wizard interface
- The new “Native” method of import is added which includes two algorithms – Single Commands and Batch Insert. Single Commands mode serves to generate and execute single SQL commands on the server; whereas Batch Insert uses native commands for a particular server: BULK INSERT (SQL Server), LOAD DATA INFILE (MySQL) and COPY (PostgreSQL). With the help of Native mode your data can be imported dozen (!) times faster compared to Universal mode which was used in the previous versions.
- Unicode support. Now you are able to import Unicode data (for SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Import from new formats is available now:
- MS Excel 2007
- MS Word 2007
- Generic XML
- Open Document Format (Open Document Text and Open Document Spreadsheet)
- Now there is a short field type description next to field names that appear in different lists. This option is enabled by default. When necessary, it can be disabled from Tools>Preferences.
- Utility source code significantly optimized, work speed increased.
dentity fields support implemented (for SQL Server).
- Ability to import data from text files containing TAB symbols as a separator is added.
- Other small improvements and bugfixes.
- 300-megahertz (MHz) or higher Pentium II-compatible processor; 600-MHz or faster processor recommended
- Microsoft Windows NT4 with SP4 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Windows Vista
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB or above is recommended)
- 20MB of available HD space for program installation
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor; Super VGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- DB2 Run-Time/Administrative Client 8.0 or higher
- DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows
EMS Data Import 2007 for DB2 3.0 Screenshot
EMS Data Import 2007 for DB2 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark EMS Data Import 2007 for DB2 3.0
EMS Data Import 2007 for DB2 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EMS Data Import 2005 for MySQL 2.2
- EMS Data Import 2005 for InterBase/Firebird 2.2
- Easy Invoicing UK for MS Access 8.2007.1
- EMS Data Import for PostgreSQL 3.2
- EMS Data Import for Oracle 3.2
- EMS Data Import for SQL Server 3.2
- EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 3.2
- EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 126.96.36.199