EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 3.0
EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 3.0 Ranking & Summary
EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 3.0 description
EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 3.0 allows you easily import your data quickly from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT and CSV files to InterBase/Firebird tables. It provides adjustable import parameters, including source data formats for all the fields and destination data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc. Data Import for InterBase/Firebird includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import in one-touch.
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 20% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, OpenDocument Format and HTML
- Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
- A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
- Adjustable import parameters for each source file
- Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
- Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
- Powerful visual options module
- User-friendly wizard interface
- The new “Native” method of import is added which includes two algorithms – Single Commands and Batch Insert. Single Commands mode serves to generate and execute single SQL commands on the server; whereas Batch Insert uses native commands for a particular server:
- BULK INSERT (SQL Server), LOAD DATA INFILE (MySQL) and COPY (PostgreSQL). With the help of Native mode your data can be imported dozen (!) times faster compared to Universal mode which was used in the previous versions.
- Unicode support. Now you are able to import Unicode data (for SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Import from new formats is available now:
- MS Excel 2007
- MS Word 2007
- Generic XML
- Open Document Format (Open Document Text and Open Document Spreadsheet)
- Now there is a short field type description next to field names that appear in different lists. This option is enabled by default. When necessary, it can be disabled from Tools>Preferences.
- Utility source code significantly optimized, work speed increased.
- Identity fields support implemented (for SQL Server).
- Ability to import data from text files containing TAB symbols as a separator is added.
- Other small improvements and bugfixes.
- 300-megahertz (MHz) or higher Pentium II-compatible processor; 600-MHz or faster processor recommended
- Microsoft Windows NT4 with SP4 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Windows Vista
- 64 MB RAM or more; 128 MB or more recommended
- 20MB of available HD space for program installation
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor; Super VGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- InterBase/Firebird client
- Possibility to connect to any local or remote InterBase or Firebird server
EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 3.0 Screenshot
EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 3.0
EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.