EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.2
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.2 Ranking & Summary
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.2 description
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.2 provides a perfect tool for MS SQL/MSDE administration. It has minimal required set of instruments for those users who are new to MS SQL server and need only its basic functionality. It makes creating and editing MS SQL Server database objects easy and fast, and allows you to run SQL scripts, manage users and their privileges, simply edit SQL queries and more.
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 20% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- Support of SQL Server 2008
- Support of Unicode data
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Easy management of all SQL Server objects
- Advanced data manipulation tools
- Effective security management
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Impressive data export and import capabilities
- Visual Database Designer to handle database structure in a few clicks
- Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server administrative tasks
- Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
- New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
- Service Broker support. Now all Service Broker objects are supported: message types, contracts, queues, services, routes, remote service bindings.
- SQL Server 2008 support.
- Support of new data types: date, datetime2, datetimeoffset, time, hierarchyid, geometry, geography.
- Support of table types is implemented. Table types are displayed at the UDTs branch within the DB Explorer tree.
- Backup Database wizard now supports new backup parameters such as compression, buffer count, max transfer size.
- Support of logon triggers is implemented. Logon triggers are created in the Server DDL Trigger Editor. New DDL trigger events are currently supported as well.
- The ‘Same queries for all databases’ option is added to the SQL Editor. With this option enabled SQL Editor stores all queries in a shared repository, so that switching to another database does not cause loading that database queries (applying that option does not affect the currently opened copies of the SQL Editor). The values of the option can be changed freely without any risk to lose the query repository content.
- SQL editors.
- Some functions work quicker now.
- Now you can change the size of the Code Completion list.
- The ‘Search next’ feature now works even if the ‘Find dialog’ was opened for another SQL Editor.
- Job History tool. Jobs can now be edited, stopped, run and deleted directly within the Job History form.
Server Log Viewer. Time in the date field is now displayed with milliseconds.
- Now on attempt to connect to a database the compatibility level is checked; and the prompt for changing it is displayed, if needed.
- The ‘Invalid date’ error occurred when entering a date with different languages set at the first and last tabs of the Control Panel | Regional and Language Options dialog. Fixed now.
- In some rare cases the ‘Multiple-step operation generated errors’ error used to occur when executing a query containing XML fields. Fixed now.
- Activity Monitor. After refreshing the content, filtering options used to be reset. Fixed now.
- Dependency tab. The dependencies used to be displayed improperly for some types and procedures. Fixed now.
- Location of toolbars within the program main window used to be reset. Fixed now.
- Print Metadata. The table field comments were not displayed. Fixed now.
- Visual Database Designer. The default settings for the diagram were not applied to its first tab. Fixed now.
- Data Export. Now you can export all results of the multi-recordset query.
- BLOB Editor used to allow editing data even in read-only levels. Fixed now.
- Fixed the error occurred on attempt to connect to a database using the password which contained punctuation marks.
- Many other small improvements and bugfixes.
- 300-megahertz (MHz) or higher Pentium II-compatible processor; 600-MHz or faster processor recommended
- Microsoft Windows NT4 with SP4 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Windows Vista
- 64 MB RAM or more; 128 MB or more recommended
- 50MB of available HD space for program installation
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor; Super VGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) or SQL Server Native Client
- Local or remote SQL Server 7, SQL Server 2000, MSDE, SQL Server 2005 (We do not support SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition)
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.2 Screenshot
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.2
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EMS MS SQL Manager (Single License) 126.96.36.199
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for SQL Server 2.7
- Oracle Session Manager 1.7.0
- EMS MS SQL Utils 1.7
- EMS SQL Manager 2008 Lite for InterBase/Firebird 5.0
- BoliGego Codec Manager 188.8.131.52
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for PostgreSQL 3.6